The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need you help with this issue

Traffic-Warrior

affiliate
Hello e-marketers, need your help, How do i search for websites that uses Propeller Ads as an ad network (for example) & most of their traffic is coming from a specific country like Egypt ( for example) ? Ive tried buildwith & other tools but i need another strategy to come up with such information can u help me guys please?

Hello e-marketers, need your help, How do i search for websites that uses Propeller Ads as an ad network (for example) & most of their traffic is coming from a specific country like Egypt ( for example) ? Ive tried buildwith & other tools but i need another strategy to come up with such information can u help me guys please?

PayPer Trail or AdPlexity!

Hey T J! BuiltWith is definitely a great tool for searching for tech on sites, definitely a great starting point and something I use frequently. As of now, we haven't added Propeller Ads to PayPer Trail, but this is something we can definitely get added quite easily. Would love to chat with you in PM to discuss what networks we can add to PayPerTrail to make your competitive research more effective. Hit me up on skype!

MI
Back