The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Need to find and buy information about guys who can spend a lot with FB ads

nvlen4404

affiliate
Hi everyone, as the title says
I need to buy information about people or groups with high spendability with FB ads
Desire to cooperate with network owner and referrer (high commission)

I can furnish US taxpayer (public data) upper income by zip code
It is aggregate data from 2018 (last update I did -- Sep 7 2021

cash up front at least 50% --what's it worth?

Stock investments 50,000 to 10 million invested (approx - estimated)
1669637015792.png

I can also do it buy reported income sorted by zip code

But I am not doing the work on the "if come", joint venture, if there is a profit when I do not control everything.

sample zipcode is truncated 123xx these are high income families with qualified retirement accounts (IRA, 402K, Roth)
maybe 10K to 20K in the accounts.
1669640462412.png

But give me free and I'll pay you if I make money is not going to happen.

Last edited:
I think you are better off building relationships with those who host private upper income niche groups and then doing a form of solo ad integrations as native posts. I do this with my luxury charter promotions. This works well. It takes a few months to develop, but definitely well worth it in the long term.

Sorry I misunderstood I thought you wanted to run Facebook ads in 'wealthier' areas --my bad

That is maybe possible to get with a Facebook user api; if and only if; you can match the URLs used to the user accounts --doubtful.

You are wasting your time that way.

Linkedin api and knowing what segmentation you are looking for and a lot of telephone cold calling. DM spamming is commonplace.

How much is it worth to ya? If it's less than $1500 - $3000 (or more) --PASS
That is just the data collection part. The grunt work solicitation is of no interest.
Maybe some phone scripting or DM copywriting might be added (at additional cost)

I think you are better off building relationships with those who host private upper income niche groups and then doing a form of solo ad integrations as native posts. I do this with my luxury charter promotions. This works well. It takes a few months to develop, but definitely well worth it in the long term.
can you check my private DM on your skype?
I want to know more about the ad placement rules

MI
Back