The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need some help

redruM

affiliate
Hello , i used to work on PPD since may 2014, but now i want to start working on CPA but i don't have no idea about this thing , i was a good earner on ppd, every month 300-350$ i can proof this but only if is someone interested to be my upliner, so as a referral he can teach me everything about CPA and how to start earning...i have a lot of freetime i can work almost all day ! I'm good on visual basic and design, i used to work in photoshop 2-3 years before started on PPD , and i have a pc that is ok...
Please help me someone, i'm such a newbie on CPA!
Have a nice day everyone!

Hello , i used to work on PPD since may 2014, but now i want to start working on CPA but i don't have no idea about this thing , i was a good earner on ppd, every month 300-350$ i can proof this but only if is someone interested to be my upliner, so as a referral he can teach me everything about CPA and how to start earning...i have a lot of freetime i can work almost all day ! I'm good on visual basic and design, i used to work in photoshop 2-3 years before started on PPD , and i have a pc that is ok...

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @redruM and we look forward to your success!

You must learn to earn @redruM ! Research and implementation are your daily tools. Your library and professors are this forum and it's members.

As so many Newbies do, they forget to ask how to develop a plan for success. I have personally addressed this subject a hundred times in this forum. Your plan must include studying the basics of the business, selecting a vertical, a tracker, and a traffic source. Then learn to master each of them before trying to move on to something new.

Developing A Plan
1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

You will not be ready for a Mentor until you have achieved these basic needs to begin your business. As well, it's generally impossible for a person to find and get a Mentor. You see, Mentor's generally are the ones that seek out a protege, and when they are looking, they look for those that have demonstrated skills that they can help shape.

For example, in college, rarely will a Mentor seek anyone that is an undergraduate. Seldom do they look among the grads. Most of them seek out their proteges in the pools of doctoral grads. Mentors look for the "creme de la creme" and not the raw beginner with undeveloped or unproven skill sets.

In marketing fields, Mentors are rare and coaches are the norm. But, you're not ready for a coach either. You must be able to speak the IM language, communicate well, have a reasonable daily, weekly, and monthly budget plus be able to afford the coaches monthly fee.

T J

Last edited:
i know very well a lot of things ! i worked for 2-3 years on ppd !
accu3b.jpg

This is on dreamcash, made in 14-15 months , no help, just reading on internet ! and i have another 5k on fileice made on may 2012-january 2013 !

i'm a hard worker that is, and i'm sure that one guy really wants a referral like me!

Hello , i used to work on PPD since may 2014, but now i want to start working on CPA but i don't have no idea about this thing ,

i know very well a lot of things ! i worked for 2-3 years on ppd !
This is on dreamcash, made in 14-15 months , no help, just reading on internet ! and i have another 5k on fileice made on may 2012-january 2013 !
i'm a hard worker that is, and i'm sure that one guy really wants a referral like me!

You are getting a little excited I think. I count 5 exclamation points in the second post. WOW! I think "thee protests too much" my young squire.

Your first post in this thread states clearly that you are "such a newbie on CPA". I gave you great advice for someone that is a Newbie to CPA.

That's how it is done. Research, implementation, and building relationships.

banners
Back