The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need More Help With Sweepstakes

RyanB87

Hi, I would like to know, what would be the best type of ad to use for sweepstakes, i.e. popup, display, push etc. Also, if I have a profitable campain, how long should I keep the offer going for? Could I also use Direct Linking for sweepstake offers? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sweeps work pretty much everywhere. PPV, pops, redirects, social traffic, banners. A lot of people run them in pops to get started as it's easier without banners.
You can use direct link but it's less probable you'll find a profitable offer direct linking. Don't be lazy.

If you have a profitable offer, you should keep it running as long as it keeps being profitable.

Okay, I will have a look. Thanks again for your advice. I joined recently to this forum and already I have recieved plenty of information from several members :D. I really like this forum, as everytime I ask a question, I always get good replies.

So if I wanted to create a campaign on Popcash for instance, I would just need a landing page to direct them to an offer? As I am tight on budget I will be using Wix for creating landing pages/bridge pages etc. At the moment, I'm not sure what to put into a landing page. I have heard a simple page with just a title specific to the offer works well, but with sweepstakes I've seen affiliates using quizes etc. I would also like to try sweepstakes on Facebook as well. Any advice would be appreciated.

So if I wanted to create a campaign on Popcash for instance, I would just need a landing page to direct them to an offer? As I am tight on budget I will be using Wix for creating landing pages/bridge pages etc. At the moment, I'm not sure what to put into a landing page. I have heard a simple page with just a title specific to the offer works well, but with sweepstakes I've seen affiliates using quizes etc. I would also like to try sweepstakes on Facebook as well. Any advice would be appreciated.
Popcash is full of bots

Okay, thanks for the advice man. I was advised by servandosilva from a previous reply that Popcash would be great for beginners. He also suggested Popads and Selfadvertiser. What do you think?

MI
Back