The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need help with final url

panda32

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

I need some help please. I am setting up a bing ads campaign for a survey offer on maxbounty. I am direct linking.

I cant find the final url for the offer. It just says landing page not found in bing ads when i click the test button. I have tried contacting my am but she hasn't replied yet.

I have tried lots of variations of the url. This is the url of the landing page.

I am not able to post the link because of my post count.

Can anyone help?

The Bing 'bot' cannot reach the location.
Could be a lot of reasons --weekends are days off (for most people) --don't expect an answer until Monday or later.
If you are using the same link that a referral would use --then Bing is on a ban list or cannot navigate some referral script.

If anyone has a maxbounty account the id is 15661

I just cant seem to get the right url combination for the final url in bing ads.

The Bing 'bot' cannot reach the location.
Could be a lot of reasons --weekends are days off (for most people) --don't expect an answer until Monday or later.
If you are using the same link that a referral would use --then Bing is on a ban list or cannot navigate some referral script.
No thats not it.

Hi Everyone,

I need some help please. I am setting up a bing ads campaign for a survey offer on maxbounty. I am direct linking.

I cant find the final url for the offer. It just says landing page not found in bing ads when i click the test button. I have tried contacting my am but she hasn't replied yet.

I have tried lots of variations of the url. This is the url of the landing page.

I am not able to post the link because of my post count.

Can anyone help?
Hey OP.

Do you still need help with this? I can get you in contact with your AM ASAP if so. Just provide me with your affiliate ID#.

Cheers.

Last edited:
banners
Back