The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need Help? Where can I reach out to affiliates?

AllenHirose

affiliate
Hi guys,

I'm currently looking for affiliates to increase our sale.

I have been spending few months on it, reached all possible websites and blog I could, and so far haven't really got one yet.

What would have been the problem? Where can I start?

Please help me out here, as I'm getting frustrated on this project.

Thank you in advance!

Hi AllenHirose... Can I call you Allen? Well, getting affiliates to market your products is the best free method of generating leads and sales as far as online marketing is concerned.

I call it free because they get paid, when you make money, its like saying you give money and I let you keep a percentage for your effort right! Okay? Now here's my suggestion;

1. Bloggers Reviews. Reach out to bloggers that are in your niche by emailing them or following them on their FB fan page and ask them to write a review about your affilliate program or product(s). I dont know what you are selling, but you will need to offer them an incentive to generate a specified amount of traffic. You can google top bloggers in your niche.

2. Find out who are your biggest competitors, the use this very useful site similarweb.com which will show you the sources of thier traffic, then run your ads on with those sources.

3. JVZoo Ads is a market place for thousands of affiliates, which allows you to buy ads that advertise your product or launch in several key locations around the site.

Locations such as;
A. Hot Topics - Located on the Dashboard, the most viewed page within JVZoo, Hot Topics is the place to be to gain more exposure and recruit affiliates. On purchasing 5 consecutive days of Hot Topics, JVZoo will email their list of affiliates to inform them about your product.

B. Login / My Account - Ads. Which are placed on the Login and My Account Pages are seen by all affiliates as they log into the JVZoo system.

C. Find Products - You can place your product ads at the top of the page every affiliate goes to in order to find products they wish to promote on JVZoo.

I did recommend JVzoo to anyone who is really serious about recruiting affiliates.

• Attend trade shows where Affiliates will be present.
  • Approach Affiliate Networks with a proposition to offer your product to their affiliates.

You could register at Affiliatefix and become either a vetted or certified affiliate program/offer owner and participate here in some of the threads and make yourself known. There are other affiliate boards/forums also.

MI
Back