The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Need Help Regarding Optimization

Muslim Zaidi

affiliate
Hello,

First let me introduce myself to you guys. My name is Muslim Zaidi and I am 23 years from Pakistan. I started this affiliate business a month ago and I know how everything works except for optimization.

I started advertising my offers on TONIC but I don't know how to optimize as I dont want burn the money I put in to it. Also I talked to support on TONIC for some help and their support are awesome. But I want to know what guys here say about this.

Are you using a tracker? It will identify where the converting traffic is coming from and it will identify for you the non converting and bot traffic so you can eliminate them.

Direct linking SUCKS! You cannot be successful without a tracker. The tracker identifies many different data sets that you need to analyze in order to properly optimize and scale a campaign.

So are automobiles and airplanes, but we need them in order to survive and prosper.

If you do not use and learn to master a tracker, you will never be able to optimize or scale campaigns.

banners
Back