The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Need help getting started with Lead Gen

movra

affiliate
My business associate and myself have been running nutra for the past 5 years and sucked everything out of it, its not as lucrative anymore... That being said, on to the next. We are looking into getting started in Lead Gen, what are some good resources that could help us initiate our first campaign?

Open to suggestions ;)
Native is one of those methods where those options where not necessarily available.
My first thoughts is digging into FB and possibly Financials, but first i need to know how to even start getting things setup for lead gen. Nutra is pretty straight forward, get yourself a good spy+manual research, private TS, setup in a tracker and your good to start opts. Lead Gen seems a bit more tricky to setup and optimize.

I looked into leadgen and the resale of leads. There are RTB like platforms I found where you could sell your leads on;
  1. an exclusive basis
  2. exclusive for $x days
  3. then sell them again 2 or 3 times (with full disclosure of course) for a reduced price.
Doing it this way you could milk $50-$200 out of each lead (depending on what the lead was for).
You would have to have a large volume to do this --a lot of marketing budget

I looked into leadgen and the resale of leads. There are RTB like platforms I found where you could sell your leads on;
  1. an exclusive basis
  2. exclusive for $x days
  3. then sell them again 2 or 3 times (with full disclosure of course) for a reduced price.
Doing it this way you could milk $50-$200 out of each lead (depending on what the lead was for).
You would have to have a large volume to do this --a lot of marketing budget

Please could you advise what these platforms are called? I’ve struggled to find any

Please could you advise what these platforms are called? I’ve struggled to find any

RTB, is Real Time Bidding.

Real-time bidding refers to the buying and selling of online ad impressions through real-time auctions that occur in the time it takes a webpage to load. Those auctions are often facilitated by ad exchanges or supply-side platforms.

You will find many of these platforms listed in our Resources.

Native is one of those methods where those options where not necessarily available.

Lead gen can be done with most any platform as long as the policies of the platform are stipulated clearly and followed accurately.

My first thoughts is digging into FB and possibly Financials, but first i need to know how to even start getting things setup for lead gen.

Keep in mind, there are those out there that do lead gen in nutra. Just sayin'.

When publishers and advertisers talk about lead gen, it typically means acquiring information permitting one to nurture a prospect until they are ready to make a decision that converts them into a customer or client. It is a good productive area of our industry. It's great for B2B and B2C. It's also a practice that gets much better results and opportunities for exploring other needs and wants of the prospect for turning them into a multi lead. For example, I promote private jet charters, but I get to turn them into other travel related leads. I typically get a prospect on at least two lists, but usually three and more.

It still involves the typical practices of paid traffic, SEO, and Social Platforms for generating the clicks to shuffle individuals into a funnel. It isn't so different that someone from a nutra background can't make the switch. You'll do fine. You may need to make adjustments because you will be building lists and you want to keep those in your lists satiated with anything related to their interests in the niche(s) you pursue. I use a combination of very sophisticated newsletters and content sites for this.

Lead Gen seems a bit more tricky to setup and optimize.

I would adjust my thinking its being a bit more sophisticated rather than tricky.

banners
Back