The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need Help For Getting Topoffers Panel

Adam777

affiliate
I applied to Topoffers for getting their panel but they are unable to approve a new panel in Bangladesh. AM said due to their policy they can't accept new affiliate from Bangladesh. But there are so many Topoffers panel running in Bangladesh right now, most of them previous approved or newly created/approved from others country. I have some paid traffic sources and want to run with Topoffers. Is there anyone who can help me for getting/giving me a Topoffers Panel. I am ready to give xx%

And that is a perfect example of why you were not approved. You are openly asking our members to violate the TopOffers TOS. Nobody in their right mind is going to do that.
I'm sorry for my thread but believe me I'm just asking for getting a way to work with Topoffers. I don't know why is my country blacklisted to Topoffers and why I'm suffering for!

I'm sorry for my thread but believe me I'm just asking for getting a way to work with Topoffers. I don't know why is my country blacklisted to Topoffers and why I'm suffering for!

Can I suggest that it would be much easier (and not a violation of TO's TOS) to start a thread in the Business Centre with a Network Wanted prefix to find one that does work with affiliates from your country?

Just in case you go ahead and find a way to circumvent the geo issue....we had a member who did that (lied about his location), made a bunch of money then lost it all. A different network but with the same rule. They refused to pay him because he lied.

You may want to rethink this...

Can I suggest that it would be much easier (and not a violation of TO's TOS) to start a thread in the Business Centre with a Network Wanted prefix to find one that does work with affiliates from your country?

Just in case you go ahead and find a way to circumvent the geo issue....we had a member who did that (lied about his location), made a bunch of money then lost it all. A different network but with the same rule. They refused to pay him because he lied.

You may want to rethink this.

You may want to rethink this...
Thanks for your advice.

I don't know why is my country blacklisted to Topoffers and why I'm suffering for!

Specific countries are blacklisted due to extremely high rates of fraud. I think you already know this!

This is not unusual in any way. There are some areas of the world where the cultural climate thinks it is okay to conduct fraudulent activities. The result is that there are billions of dollars lost to this fraud.

I would never go into a den of thieves to hire an accountant or ask them to be my banker, would you?

Specific countries are blacklisted due to extremely high rates of fraud. I think you already know this!

This is not unusual in any way. There are some areas of the world where the cultural climate thinks it is okay to conduct fraudulent activities. The result is that there are billions of dollars lost to this fraud.

I would never go into a den of thieves to hire an accountant or ask them to be my banker, would you?
You are right but here's also a huge number of good affiliate in Bangladesh, all of are not bad/fraud!

I have some paid traffic sources and want to run with Topoffers
90% of the time, when a person from Bangladesh talks about paid traffic sources, it means buying the leads/conversion from people who use proxies and pre-generated email addresses. I'm not judging you but just letting you know what I've seen myself and that's why affiliates from Bangladesh are banned.

There are some areas of the world
Bangladesh tops the list sadly.

You all might not know the language Bangla but you can just use the "See Translation" option of Facebook to get the context of the posts made in these groups:
CPA Affiliate Marketing Bangladesh|Online Income Bangladesh|CPA Marketing
CPA Marketing Bangladesh
Online Income BD|CPA Marketing Bangladesh|Freelancer Azam 360

Explains clearly how thousands of people from the OP's country consider CPA as a quick money system. What's sadder is young people are made to believe that buying "leads" and "conversion" from sellers who use proxies+email addresses, is the only way to make money with CPA. :(

I stumbled upon these groups when I found there are a lot of sellers of pre-approved affiliate network accounts on skype from Bangladesh. Search for any affiliate network's name on skype, you'll find a few people from Bangladesh selling the accounts.

Just a few I could find:
upload_2020-7-7_3-9-21.png

upload_2020-7-7_3-12-29.png

Last edited:
You are right but here's also a huge number of good affiliate in Bangladesh, all of are not bad/fraud!

Well, when you, or someone, can filter the fraudsters out before they commit fraud on the networks and affiliates programs, let us know and we'll help get the word out.

Currently, we and the networks earn less and pay more for traffic because of the fraud.

When walking through the forest and come across a snake you cannot identify, do you stop to pick up to see if it will bite you?

90% of the time, when a person from Bangladesh talks about paid traffic sources, it means buying the leads/conversion from people who use proxies and pre-generated email addresses.
Maybe you are right but I mean to say I can/will provide traffic from Propellerads, Adsbridge, Voluum ( Push traffic or Native ads)etc. I never used proxy generated any method or email addresses. Although I respect their policy and T&C and at this stage I've nothing to do until positive changes of their (Topoffers) T&C.

I
Well, when you, or someone, can filter the fraudsters out before they commit fraud on the networks and affiliates programs, let us know and we'll help get the word out.

Currently, we and the networks earn less and pay more for traffic because of the fraud.

When walking through the forest and come across a snake you cannot identify, do you stop to pick up to see if it will bite you?
I appreciate your thinking but I've last request to them ( Topoffers), They can give me any condition against fraud traffic such as payout would be made after 3 months or more after completely checking the quality of provided traffic. I assure you and I believe I would run successfully with them cause I only used white method.
Maybe you are right but I mean to say I can/will provide traffic from Propellerads, Adsbridge, Voluum ( Push traffic or Native ads)etc. I never used proxy generated any method or email addresses. Although I respect their policy and T&C and at this stage I've nothing to do until positive changes of their (Topoffers) T&C.

MI
Back