The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need guidance on driving FREE TRAFFIC to webcam sites

Kumar1

affiliate
I have just recently signed up for a webcam site as an affiliate(Chaturbate). I have started a Tumblr. I did follow some others on Tumblr and did get negligible clicks with NO conversion.

I am wondering how to drive target, converting free traffic from Tumblr, and other social media platforms, and other FREE sources to webcam and adult sites.

Please offer some guidance:)

Create a website (or more) with some clever well thought out strategy and interesting unique content.
Adult webcams is competitive as hell -- I have been in the business since 2002 (1?) in or with exposure to ALL aspects.
You need a man-in-the-middle approach. social media->your server-> (I am trying noindex domain redirection now(another server IP (unique A block)))->affiliate link. I am converting so far 1:106 CTR on all SEO traffic.
You will need to spend some money but you can get shared hosting under $5/mo.

However, from my experience adult webcams are a delayed conversion by a week or two usually -- so I hope to see a residual. The problem is scaling up SEO ...

Social media converts much less that SEO referrals as they just want FREE! FREE don't pay my bills but I like FREE ... :D (Is that a paradox?)

Thanks for the reply.

I have a few more questions, thoughts.

I am trying to create a blog add some content, including images & texts.

However, I did not understand what you mean by no index domain redirection...I am an absolute newbie.

So, I am planning to use social media platforms to get traffic to my money blog/website with affiliate links.

Do you suggest white label site for chaturbate or any other similar affiliate program?

what other adult programs do you suggest?

Thanks again!

Participate in forum conversations ,have interesting conversation and leave your link in signature.The same thing goes with blog comments participate in conversation and leave your link in signature.Same applied with social media too.

banners
Back