The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need Advice

striker_1

affiliate
I've just registered domain and got hosting service for it. Now I don't have idea how to upload template. Is it good to go for free templates or should I design myself. I know html and css but I didnt design any site yes. Please advice me what should I do.

I don't suggest to use free templates, you can search around forum and find someone who can make a design for your website at reliable price. I think it's definitely worth it.

There are scores of free programs that will enable you to knock up a reasonable to brilliant website. There are many free f.t.p programs out there too. Beware of so called free templates that insist on leaving links to their sites on them. open source is a good start, just search for open source this or that and you will be amazed what you can get for free. You should have built your site before paying for hosting though, buying a car before learning to drive is a silly. There are many free hosting sites out there that you could have practiced on for a while until you got the hang of it.

MI
Back