The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need advice on 'Sweepstakes Offer' Split testing ?

affiliatelk

Hi,

I would like to promote sweepstakes offer in tier 2, tier 3 countries. I heard about In the sweepstake we need to test a lot of offers to find one that works well. Can you explain how we can find the same type of offers in a network, How can we choose the banners and landers to split test multiple offers ( same type of offers). Is there anyone can explain step by step 'How can we choose and split test offers?'

Thanks

Hi!

We actually posted an article about choosing the best CPA offers right here Ask Me Anything - Mobidea sharing knowledge!

Plus there is an interview we've had with Charles Ngo regarding Sweepstakes, worth checking too!
Charles Ngo interviewed about Sweepstakes!

Working with Sweepstakes you need to make sure you are running pop traffic, and test not only the offers, but the landing pages too! These are crucial for this vertical.

Hope it helps!

Hello,
First of all to find the offer that converts you can ask your AM what is going good with your type of traffic. That would save you some time and money.
Secondly, you can use spytools to collect the banners and landers.

Hi,

I would like to promote sweepstakes offer in tier 2, tier 3 countries. I heard about In the sweepstake we need to test a lot of offers to find one that works well. Can you explain how we can find the same type of offers in a network, How can we choose the banners and landers to split test multiple offers ( same type of offers). Is there anyone can explain step by step 'How can we choose and split test offers?'

Thanks
Bro You can choose mobidea because they instruct you step by step and academy for newbee also . Mobidea is a good network they pay daily even on request . last month i earn with them good they tell you that which offer convert well and with which operator carrier device etc if u go with sweeps offers never work like network whitemobi he offers net 45 . my experience with this network really too bad . i do sweeps offer marketing since lots of time .

banners
Back