The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need advice on My Native ads campaign !

affiliatelk

I would like to run Native ads through promote Adcombo's COD offers (Health & Beauty).

Native ads platform - MGID

Affiliate Network - AdCombo

Niche - Health & Beauty

I would like to spend $100 per day in MGID.

I would like to find the native ads images, headlines through #Adplexity Native spy tools.

I would like to track through #Adcombo's tracking option ( Don't like to use #Voluum as my initial stage )

I confuse about what are the testing that i need to do in 1st, 2nd, 3rd days...

Do I need to test multiple offers or images, headlines ?

What are the datas that I need to collect ? Please explain me detaily what I need to do with my campaign

NOTE - My Total investment is - $3000 ( Do I need to invest this $3000 or can i reinvest my earnings from adcombo ?)

Please advice me why I need to fail with my campaign ?

Thanks

hello dude, i will try to help you out with this, what i think is that you should use the tool you have to help you optimize your creatives, but also checking the best traffic source, this is a huge part of the test. For the budget, i don't think it will be necessary to engage it all into this, i guess something like 1k could be okay to start the campaign, and run some good tests.

hello dude, i will try to help you out with this, what i think is that you should use the tool you have to help you optimize your creatives, but also checking the best traffic source, this is a huge part of the test. For the budget, i don't think it will be necessary to engage it all into this, i guess something like 1k could be okay to start the campaign, and run some good tests.

Hi Thanks for your prompt reply!

I would like to test many more creatives ( Ad images, headlines ), but I dont know what to do if I receive the bad statics in the middle of the testing?

How to save the datas like which ad image, head lines provide good statics ?

Can you guide me step by step how can I split test the creatives and more,... ?

Thanks

Hi Thanks for your prompt reply!

I would like to test many more creatives ( Ad images, headlines ), but I dont know what to do if I receive the bad statics in the middle of the testing?

How to save the datas like which ad image, head lines provide good statics ?

Can you guide me step by step how can I split test the creatives and more,... ?

Thanks
Hello dude, you are welcome, i only want to help! What i can say will be to just stop the test as soon as you have some bad results, what you also need for your splits will be to build a black and whitelist, that will be helpful for you to see what works or not!
Regarding the point of helping you out with your split test, i'm really sorry i won't be able to provide you this, but could suggest you to try to check in here on the forum, and you could have some more information. What i can tell you is that all the spy-tools have good features that could be helpful for you to run a full Test, you could check out the tools as Admobispy, Whatrunswhere, or even Adplexity that you are using now, all you have to do is to try to check out some materials that tell you how to use those tools, and also you can get in touch with their support department to help you figure more about how to use any of those tools, and run your split tests! Good luck !

banners
Back