The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need advice for sending cold email marketing

Lucasazza1

affiliate
I intend to do cold email marketing and i heard that my domain will be banned very soon with that type of email marketing.

If anyone is using this type of marketing, please kindly give me some advice to avoid banned and the ways i should go after being banned.

Thank you so much

Only use 1st party opt-in mailing addresses ... the obvious.
You might only send a re-opt-in to a list you buy and hope you don't that domain & IP nailed for spamming.

I intend to do cold email marketing and i heard that my domain will be banned very soon with that type of email marketing.

Yes it's possible that your domain gets blacklisted if you send unsolicited emails to people who report it as spam.
You are better off setting up a squeeze page to gather people's email addresses in exchange for a free ebook or something similar that is valuable to them.

This is known as list building and you stand a better chance of building a relationship with your list subscribers without getting burned by spam complaints.

Hola me if you are interested in list building. I am sure there are plenty of resources around to show you how.

Yes it's possible that your domain gets blacklisted if you send unsolicited emails to people who report it as spam.
You are better off setting up a squeeze page to gather people's email addresses in exchange for a free ebook or something similar that is valuable to them.

This is known as list building and you stand a better chance of building a relationship with your list subscribers without getting burned by spam complaints.

Hola me if you are interested in list building. I am sure there are plenty of resources around to show you how.
I alreay had a list, but what i need now is cold email marketing method. I don't want to be ended up in Spam box

what i need now is cold email marketing method. I don't want to be ended up in Spam box

You must know that one cancels out the other.

I don't think you realize the depth and breadth of the efforts people and businesses indulge today to protect themselves from unsolicited emails. Just take the time to build your own lists from opt-ins and you will earn. Anything else will get your IP and domain(s) on the many "shit lists" out there, and there are a bunch of them now!

Use their name in the subject line when it makes sense
Make the subject line as specific as possible
If you wonder if it sounds too much like a "marketing email", then it does sound too much like a marketing email
Experiment with questions in subject lines.

If anyone is using this type of marketing, please kindly give me some advice to avoid banned and the ways i should go after being banned.

Thank you so much

You can decrease your spamming score in list building of email marketing by taking care of some important things like technicalities, use a recognizable sender name, choose a reliable email service provider (ESP), check if you are a blacklisted sender, check email before sending.
for more, you can use friendly software like garuda mailer to start an email campaign.

Where there is a will, there is a way. :cool::affiliatefix::ninja:
learn the ins and outs of sending cold email

cannot learn that in a post.
Its a good idea to master email marketing in general.

You can use postmaster service ant take control under your domain health. If your rate come down send to no active emails. It works for me.

not quite easy! it comes down to the list engagement in most part .... you will need to validate the email addresses, and send a re-optin email using others senders. and rebuild the list you have.
If you want to do it. In my opinion, its a long process. with the spamfilter and AI. Gmail for example will reject your emails after few hundred of emails..

If you send a lot of emails from a domain without a reputation, firstly, it will end up in spam. And secondly, such a domain will get a bad reputation. Until it is fixed, all emails will go to spam or even be blocked. And to restore a reputation is a very difficult, long, and labor-intensive job. So it's best not to risk it and warm up your domain before sending bulk email campaigns.

Why Warm Up Is A Must
Email services block the delivery of emails that suddenly arrives in large volumes and at high speed from previously unknown IPs and domains. Therefore, the speed and number of emails from a new sender should increase gradually.

If you add a new domain or even a subdomain to an already warmed-up IP, it needs to be warmed up too. Of course, each email service provider builds the sender's reputation in its own way. But Gmail, for example, is focused on the overall reputation of the mail flow, so making changes (new IP or domain) without warming up will lower or even nullify the reputation.

What IPs To Use
Different ESPs like eSputnik provides its clients pre-warmed public IP addresses. That’s more profitable, safer, and more efficient than dedicated IPs.

And that's why.

First, a dedicated IP is not cost-effective. Buying a dedicated IP, you'll have to figure out the complexities of registering this IP in different rating systems and FBLs of major email clients, track its reputation, communicate with support in difficult situations, and so on. Ordering these services on the side is very expensive: it is highly skilled work.

Second, emails from a dedicated IP address will most likely end up in spam due to the inability to support a smooth warm up.

Thank you so much
You can use some e-mail marketing tools for avoid ban, like AB Bulk Mailer or AMS Enterprise for sending with free SMTP Servers (Gmail, Yahoo Smtp)

not quite easy! it comes down to the list engagement in most part .... you will need to validate the email addresses, and send a re-optin email using others senders. and rebuild the list you have.
If you want to do it. In my opinion, its a long process. with the spamfilter and AI. Gmail for example will reject your emails after few hundred of emails..
Nice post

One can do cold email marketing but its essential to at least get the email list cleaned by email scrubbing platform.
Eventually, you can start maintaining an email list of your own by replacing emails with no click rates, maximum soft bounces, etc.

banners
Back