The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need Advice for Promoting Dating Offers

Kazi Mezanur Rahman

affiliate
Hi, I want to promote Dating offers using Traffic Junky and JuicyAds. Because of Low budget i can not afford web hosting for my own landing pages so want to direct link my offers. Also i don't have any 3rd party tracking software to optimize my Campaigns. I have created dozens of Banner creatives for the dating offers i want to promote.

I know that for dating niche Landing Page plays a Great Role but for now I can't afford it. I have already lost some money on my previous Campaigns but i don't want to quit yet. Its the only way to make some money so i can continue my Study
smilies_sad.png

I need some advise, How can i run a successful Campaign without using own landing pages and Tracker. What things i need to focus on, what kind of dating offers i can promote on Traffic Junky and Juicy Ads traffic

You cannot ever run a successful campaign without tracking and trying to direct link to dating offers is a waste of time. Keep in mind, you have to be as sophisticated and as well equipped as your competitors and they all use trackers and landing pages or websites.

hi Kazi Meaner Rahman, You have chosen the right vertical but not the right model without a basic tracking model how would you be able to optimize the campaign and block bad sources which don't convert? And you need to have a tracking for checking which landing page has better CR level to get high profits. I request you to buy a tracking as well use some spy tools to see what your competitors are working on and then hit the market till than hold.

If you'll be running paid traffic you'll most likely need a budget. First, for traffic, of course. But also for tracking, hosting, domains, etc...

Many campaigns require landing pages, specially the dating ones. Also, you'll need a tracking tool such as Voluum or CPV Lab in order to find the winning combinations and exclude the losers.

That said, my advice is that you look for ways to make a budget first. Not necessarily online, maybe just saving money doing some sort of offline job will do it.

I know that this type of advice can be very frustrating, because in the beginning we're super excited to get started and counting on our results for making some extra money, but internet marketing is a business and, as any other business, has requirements.

There are some basic things you need before you can get started. So, don't get frustrated if your current budget doesn't allow you to do what you were planning to do... make a budget first and then do it the right way. That's the fastest way to succeed.

Check us out
PPL SOI
Weekly Payments
Referral Program
Pays duplicates
White Label sub domain available
Pays for Tinder traffic

I know that for dating niche Landing Page plays a Great Role but for now I can't afford it.
You can check Paidaffs for high converting dating/adult CPL-PPS and PPS Iframe offers with high converting pre-landing pages free for improve your performance with some more advantages like flexible payment method and terms so check it out..

banners
Back