The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Need a shorten link website

Creed Aventus

affiliate
Hi every ones, I need a shorten link website, I found ouo.io but it has too much pop up ads, I want to use a website use only banner ads or I can customized it. Thanks so much

Do you mean you want a shortener itself, or do you want a site that shows ads and shortens at the same time... like you want your own version of a shortener site?

I have the scripts for this already, so I can put a shortener service up on any server you need. Also, the shortener I have: called Shorts, it does a double meta refresh, plus a js redirect, which hides the traffic both ways. For instance: Google and most all services do not follow double-meta refreshes to their final destination, so your end links are protected from ending up in blacklists. The other direction too... because of the meta refresh, means that the final destination cannot see the referrer. This will hide your traffic sources from whatever network that you are sending traffic to.

If you are interested, let me know here, or skype me up (better) since I don't check my afffix messages daily.

banners
Back