The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Native Ads Networks 2016?

Well can all these native ads pay me if i join their networks?
Which one of them pays well?

Do they pay more than Google adsense?

Sorry for my questioning, i'm actually a newbie in this.

Well can all these native ads pay me if i join their networks?
Which one of them pays well?

Do they pay more than Google adsense?

Sorry for my questioning, i'm actually a newbie in this.
AdSence is the highest paying CPM network. Native ads networks also do pay very well, but you have lots of traffic to get approved. Rest of the things are quite smooth.

If you're looking to advertise on native ads with a low budget you might want to try smaller networks.

Another benefit is that it's usually easier to get approved and CPCs are lower.

Here are a few coupon codes for native ad networks you can try with smaller budgets. As far as I know they have no or low minimum budget.

Disclaimer: I represent Advault, and you can get the coupon codes only once you sign up for an Advault account.
  • MGID (this is a big guy): get 100% credit match up to $1000, for any deposit. That means $1000 free when you deposit $1K.
  • Advertise.com: 30% credit match up to $5k. That could be $1500 free when you deposit $5k, or $60 free when depositing $200.
  • NativeAds.com: 10% credit match on any deposit up to $1000
  • Spoutable.com: 100% credit match on $100 deposits, aka get $100 free when you deposit $100
  • AdYouLike.com: 20% credit match when depositing £2,000 or more with no upper limit (high budget)
  • Plugz.co: Get 50% extra clicks on any campaign you choose.
To claim your codes, head over to Advault.io and create your account.

Except Spoutable.com most of them are expensive for the first deposit. Do you have any other native ads networks which have low startup deposit say under $500? I must admit your post with coupon code is worthy.

Personally suggest Adsdream Network. Because adsdream have an Adblocker Bypass tools for Popunder ads.

I am Belle from FPT Adtrue. We work on native ads with high price

All websites are accepted excluding adult & illegal sites.

We are partners of various ad exchanges such as Taboola, AppNexus, Mgid, Pulsepoint.... Then we can help you to connect with such demand sites.

I am sure that you can get the highest eCPM possible

If you're looking to advertise on native ads with a low budget you might want to try smaller networks.

Another benefit is that it's usually easier to get approved and CPCs are lower.

Here are a few coupon codes for native ad networks you can try with smaller budgets. As far as I know they have no or low minimum budget.

I represent Advault, and you can get the coupon codes only once you sign up for an Advault PRO account. If you'd like an extended trial you can get it thru the Resources section here at AffiliateFix.
  • MGID (this is a big guy): get 100% credit match up to $1000, for any deposit. That means $1000 free when you deposit $1K.
  • Advertise.com: 30% credit match up to $5k. That could be $1500 free when you deposit $5k, or $60 free when depositing $200.
  • NativeAds.com: 10% credit match on any deposit up to $1000
  • Spoutable.com: 100% credit match on $100 deposits, aka get $100 free when you deposit $100
  • Redirect.com: $50 free when depositing $50
  • AdYouLike.com: 20% credit match when depositing £2,000 or more with no upper limit (high budget)
  • Plugz.co: Get 50% extra clicks on any campaign you choose.
To claim your codes, head over to Advault.io and create your account.

nativeads.com
$100 to get started. Very easy to set up. You have to set a spend limit at or above $20 a day but if the traffic is not available you only pay for what they can send. So today I only spent about $17.12
I tracked (using ClickMagic) today 56 clicks, Nativeads.com said I had 97 clicks. So there is a sizable discrepancy. Of those clicks to my article (whether it is 56 or 97) 21 clicked on the hoplink in my article (according to ClickBank, 0 conversions for me).

At nativeads.com I started at 0.25 per click, than dropped it to about 0.17 and just now put it down to 0.10 to see what the volume does.
My ads are getting abysmal CTR from nativeads.com. about 0.12%. So no one is clicking on the ads. It may be because of the size. I think they run 100x150 images. (I will see if they have anything larger)

Another thing, their widget ID is working but the "top referrer" reporting is not. So I cannot tell where my ads are being shown. (hopefully, that function is only temporarily off line. Otherwise how will I optimize)

This is my article:
http://ragingalcoholic.com/stop-drinking-alcohol/

Can someone tell me what they think is going on?
  • Does my article suck?
  • The rehab industry spends millions convincing people they need to be hospitalized, am I fighting Goliath (but I am not David and can't win)by telling people they do not need it?
  • Do the visitors just need more time to warm up to the idea? Do they need to see it a couple of times to believe it?
Does anyone see any obvious flaws or have any ideas on how I can make this better?

How about publishers? What type of sites should I be appearing on? (I don't know what my referrers are yet but is there a type of referrer/publisher I should go after with this sort of offer?

My offer pays out $39 so I need to make sales somewhere below that. So far that has not happened. People read my article and travel to the video landing page (Video created by ClickBank offerror) but they do not buy. Why?

Thanks

P.S.
I hope that helps with the original question of native ads with lower initial deposits.

Edit:
150x100 image size is pretty small isn't it. You think that is the CTR problem?
Does Taboola have larger ads? I think the 150x100 is too small.

This is not the place for this post. The original poster was asking for native ad network recommendations. You are not making recommendations, you are asking for advice on your own campaigns. You need to post this in your own thread in the native ads forum. You are hijacking this thread with your post.

Guys, is there are any native ads network where you can target based on age of visitors, at least some average age or something like that?

Guys, is there are any native ads network where you can target based on age of visitors, at least some average age or something like that?

I know that Taboola has this type of targeting. They have some pretty great audience targeting options. I am certain that Outbrain has the same or similar options as well.

Folks, is there are any local promotions organize where you can target in light of time of guests, in any event some normal age or something to that effect?

banners
Back