The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Native Ads Networks 2016?

SEO Guru

affiliate
Would you like to suggest some best native ads networks which are more popular in this year? If would be helpful if those networks are easily approved my website. I like to monetize my website in proper way.

There are several native ads networks which are highly quality, and you can quickly generate money from them. But you have targeted visitors on your site.

Revcontent - The World's Fastest Growing Content Recommendation Network
I think they fast-growing native ads networks who has already reach their visitors over amazon and YouTube. They are sensitive to choose the site. I mean that they reject 98% sites at the first stage.

Outbrain - The Most Trusted Content Discovery Platform
They are the first native ads networks which have already grown up their reputation around the market. Already contact with a big site like ESPN, New York Times, CNN, etc. You can get paid the percentage of traffic to drive advertising site.

Taboola | Drive Traffic and Monetize Your Site
Tabolla is the Ads widget based networks which mean you can quickly place the ads to your CMS based network. They always take the feedback from use, so the display of their ads is improving day by day.

Holy crap, so native ads aren't for the new affiliate marketers because they are not willing to spend a lot of money at the beginning. Any idea about low-cost native ads networks?

Disqus has $5k minimum monthly budget I think.

Revcontent I think is as low as $200.

Content.ad is around $100.

Taboola was $1500 the last time I checked.

I seem to remember Outbrain being one of the cheapest.

I need to go back and check these again. If I get time this week I'll get some quotes from the reps. I've got a couple of sites I need to launch soon.

Keep in mind, that's only one means of native ads. You can also create your own site content and place well developed native ads of your own to promote offers and products. A native ad is just a format, the delivery systems vary. The nice thing about the networks is you can work both sides of the equation without having to do much development.

Actually I know only Leadbolt and Startapp who are interested in $10k+ straight from beginning.

i suppose an advertiser can take back what's left if they change their minds after seeing no results, can they?
10K USD is a huge amount. i wonder if someone really dive to it without testing.

i suppose an advertiser can take back what's left if they change their minds after seeing no results, can they?

Probably but you have to come up with the $10,000 to begin with.

They obviously want to play with the 'big boys'.

i wonder if someone really dive to it without testing.

With a minimum deposit of $10,000, that's what you would have to do, I guess.

MI
Back