The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

name some advertising networks to promote cpi offers.

hello friends,
recently i joined a cpa network in which i choose to promote android games offer in cpi stream but as a newbie i want to know from you that on which type of advertising networks these offers are good to run.

Hi there!
You should try our traffic. We have plenty of mobile traffic at HilltopAds, and we are always happy to share it with our advertisers. By the way, we do love CPA basis a lot, because of our traffic quality ;)

You can promote apps with our advanced targeting options. Like, show ads only on smartphones, Android 5.0, US, wi-fi traffic, 5-9 pm. Sounds good?
Ping Vada HilltopAds via Skype, and feel free to ask me any question here.

OTE="HilltopAds, post: 466061, member: 115911"]Hi there!
You should try our traffic. We have plenty of mobile traffic at HilltopAds, and we are always happy to share it with our advertisers. By the way, we do love CPA basis a lot, because of our traffic quality ;)

You can promote apps with our advanced targeting options. Like, show ads only on smartphones, Android 5.0, US, wi-fi traffic, 5-9 pm. Sounds good?
Ping Vada HilltopAds via Skype, and feel free to ask me any question here.[/QUOTE]
you dont have paypal as a money deposit source.

you dont have paypal as a money deposit source.

Hello.

We do have PayPal as money deposit source. It can be turned on by request of the advertiser. You should register and contact your manager for further assistance.

Besides PayPal, we also work with Bitcoin, ePayments, ePayService, Paxum, Webmoney, and Wire Transfer.

Do you already have an account at HilltopAds?

hello friends,
recently i joined a cpa network in which i choose to promote android games offer in cpi stream but as a newbie i want to know from you that on which type of advertising networks these offers are good to run.

Hey @IM Rookie! Try out YTZ! We've got a few new CPI offers that are really hot right now, if you want to test something that's not just for Android gaming traffic! We've got Chrome Browser Extensions, Flash Player Updates, Stream-it Live Radio and Media Player Installers! If you're interested, sign up here!

hello friends,

any ad network can give you the performance you require for CPI offers its just a matter of testing and finding which one works. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. Alibaba
  2. Cj Affiliates
  3. GlobalWide Media
  4. Share a sale
  5. Ali express
  6. Ebay Partner Network
  7. Gulf Talent
  8. Peer Fly
  9. Shopify Affiliates
  10. Amazon Associates
  11. Fiverr