The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

name some advertising networks to promote cpi offers.

IM Rookie

hello friends,
recently i joined a cpa network in which i choose to promote android games offer in cpi stream but as a newbie i want to know from you that on which type of advertising networks these offers are good to run.

Hey! So I've tried CPI offers too, but well... FAILD... You think you could double or tripple your money, but then you see: 0 installs...

CPI offers pay low and you need MASSIVE amounts of traffic to make some mentionable profits... It can be very profitable, but you need to have the "Knowhow"... (I don't have that...)

PS: Which Network did you join?

You may try Clickky's CPI-based self-serve platform for advertisers. You'll get the full control over your advertising campaign and will pay only for real installs. Your success depends not only on the network, but also on the targeted countries and many more factors. We'll suggest to test different countries to choose the best for targeting. The cost per install varies through different countries. See below the chart that illustrates the average CPI for Games category in different countries (April-Dec 2016) for Android and iOS. Hope you'll fing it useful.
image001.png

You may try Clickky's CPI-based self-service platform for advertisers. You'll get the full control over your advertising campaign and will pay only for real installs. Your success depends not only on the network, but also on the targeted countries and many more factors. We'll suggest to test different countries to choose the best for targeting. The cost per install varies through different countries. See below the chart that illustrates the average CPI for Games category in different countries (April-Dec 2016) for Android and iOS. Hope you'll fing it useful.
View attachment 9488

So on Clickky you can also advertise apps from CPI networks??? Or can you just advertise your own apps?:ninja:

PS: I registered, but I can't login... And the password reset function isn't working... What should I do? Does my account has to be approved first?o_O
I used this email: mymail3520(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks! :)

Hey! So I've tried CPI offers too, but well... FAILD... You think you could double or tripple your money, but then you see: 0 installs...

CPI offers pay low and you need MASSIVE amounts of traffic to make some mentionable profits... It can be very profitable, but you need to have the "Knowhow"... (I don't have that...)

PS: Which Network did you join?
why you think cpi offers hard to profitable ?

i recently makes account on airpush, traffic junky for testing cpi offers but confused about minimum deposit required to test a campaign.

whay is the result u get from airpush, and which country and offers u target on airpush, like tier1 or tier 2 and in gaming, adult niche.

MI
Back