The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My personal journey as affliate marketer (diary)

UPDATE :

I was tested new LP for secury offer result are 299 visitors on LP and 27 clicks . CTR : 9.03 %
Zero conversion

spend 2.21 USD

UPDATE

3rd version of LP for security app 202 visitors 30 clicks and 1 conversion. But didnt have propertly setup tracking not i trying to figure out why ? Anyone familiar with adsbridge?

UPDATE

Now i am working with 3rd version of LP . I got 900 visitors and 120 clicks 13,33 CRT and 2 conversions now i trying to figure out how increase conversion rate . Now i experiment with time setup

UPDATE

I still testing offer for security app . Till now i spend 25 USD and earn 4.50 . I continue with blocking non converting sources and biding on sources when i got conversion. I know that i am in minus now but i want gather even more data spend on this offer around 60 USD and than decide if i start targer capmpaing

UPDATE

Final results for security app are 3 764 redirect on offer 491 clicks and 9 recorded conversion in total I spend on version with final LP 38.65 USD and earn 8.10 USD . I was trying to optimize by time optimisation and by stopping non coverting target and bid little more on converting but i looks like i have just one conversion per one targer . So i dont know if is this offer worth to start target campaing.

UPDATE

I want it to try direct linking with yeahmobi spend 5.10 payout 1.7 was i got 444 click on offer and zero conversions. Is interesting how LP can change behaivior of user

UPDATE

Cleaning app

Visitors on LP 1889

CTR % 11.17 %

Conversions 7

Spend 10 USD

Earned 2.24 USD

I was also trying to optimise it durnig testing i was stoping non converting targets and bidding on converting.

But i propably try another country with this offer

what do you think?

UPDATE

I tried new version of LP with budget 3x times higher than payout and CTR was just 9.91 % . Zero conversions.

So now i still thinking about new ways how to increse CTR and make this offer profitable

UPDATE

I decide work with @cashmoneyaffiliate and set up a goal 100 dollar a day till 14.12.2014 . I have lot of stuff to do in aff marketing if i want succeed . But i need move forward and this is reason why i setup such goal

1. Well the problem is with lp.
  2. It says "Your is at risk".
What is at risk????

You cannot easily fool mobile users, instead put an awareness lp.

Idea :-
New mobile antivirus updates released by xyz,
secure your mobile from hackers
WiFi networks are most hackable.

Last edited:
UPDATE

I have big problems with tracking so this makes my progress slower .... (big time gap between recorded conversion in yeahmobi and in voluum . Dont recording conversion in clickdealer and record just hlaf clicks)

- using just LP no direct linking
- found some intetresting campaigns international countries
- recording data in excel .. I have just free version now so i want save this data for future.
- using professional translation service
- have hunderts of conversions till not but reall challenge for me is right optimisation.

P.S. If someone have similiar problems withvoluum and solve them please contact me.

Last edited:
You tried to upload a URL as an IMAGE - heres the lander either way: Android Security app
Actually, I think it would have been better if images (screenshots) of each update of the landing page were posted instead of its URL. That way we would have been able to see why cashmoneyaffiliate stated that the first version had 0 sense of urgency and it didn't look scary enough to promote an antivirus offer. Currently, we're just seeing the latest update and have no way of knowing what changes were made to improve it.

Interesting thread nevertheless.

Actually, I think it would have been better if images (screenshots) of each update of the landing page were posted instead of its URL. That way we would have been able to see why cashmoneyaffiliate stated that the first version had 0 sense of urgency and it didn't look scary enough to promote an antivirus offer. Currently, we're just seeing the latest update and have no way of knowing what changes were made to improve it.

Interesting thread nevertheless.

Currently i am working with another version of LP for antivirus offer this LP is avalible in dojo :ninja: This old version was made in landing page builder.

MI
Back