The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My personal journey as affliate marketer (diary)

Just curious..how long have you been doing mobile marketing? Reason I'm asking is because I'm surprised you got into yeahmobi (if you're a newbie) unless you're already making $1k :)

Don't worry mate. Just keep pushing to break the campaign and make it profitable. BTW on a side note, everyday the ROI doesn't remain the same. So don't get disappointed with that. Keep testing.

Don't worry mate. Just keep pushing to break the campaign and make it profitable. BTW on a side note, everyday the ROI doesn't remain the same. So don't get disappointed with that. Keep testing.

Of course i will do testing . But i discover that weekend was pretty bad ... LOL . I want split test with different LP and we will see

Of course i will do testing . But i discover that weekend was pretty bad ... LOL . I want split test with different LP and we will see
Well, its varies from day to day. My ROI has been fluctuating a lot on weekends. On sunday i had 10% lesser ROI from saturday ROI.

Augustus i know which offer your promoting. I could tell you that offer is pretty saturated now. You need a really good angle.Especially on zeropark, which everyone uses. I was banking with that offer 2 months ago. But anyway good luck, maybe you will have more luck then me.

UPDATE

lot things changed after my last update .... leaving zeropark for now and seaching for good mobile traffic source and meanwhile keep working with desktop offers :cool:

Last edited:
UPDATE

Keep working with mobile offers as mobile source i choose tapit.com . I also decide work with high payout offer because CPC in tapit is higher as with ZP . Yet for more than a week i am testing mobile subscribtion offer with payout 12 USD, got some conversions but i have pretty low CTR on my LP from tapit so i create new color variation of LP and waiting for approval also thinking about new banners

and here it is today is 15.12.2014

FINAL UPDATE
:

After i leave ZP and stick with tapit i am running high payout offers like : Whatsapp sounds . Where you can be paid 5+ because tapit is more expensive than zeropark.

i was running and testing few offers till my last update . In all cases i wasnt able to turn in to profitable campaign probably because lack of my creativity when i creating LP and banners. Getting some conversions but still in red numbers and people looks like they arent enough interested . Few days ago i start creating banners and creatives in inkscape and getting higher CRT als with default banners i think this is good sign of progress . I am still learning new things and you guys are very helpful with my journey . Till now i join THE DOJO and @cashmoneyaffiliate coaching i found very helpful thinks there and it is definitely worth it.

Yeah maybe lot of you told "aha " what he said when he started 100 USD day till 15.12 . and now just talking BS yes you can but i dont see this like something bad like something why i stop doing affiliate marketing . I now understand that this is very hard fight and you can have support from guys on forum from you coach but is you personal find you must change you mindset and be creative come with new ideas and angels be a little bit marketer, programmer , graphic ....

So this is not the END :ninja:

because now i am even more convinced that i can do it especially if i see you success @internalsoul and @montengco33

Let s grow and make some money ;)

You will definitely get success buddy. You are already on your way and moreover you are very hard working and have strong determination which is the key to success. My best wishes is always with you. Enjoy the holidays and make some money :ninja:

banners
Back