The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My personal journey as affliate marketer (diary)

@augustinus you are so determined I like that. it's inspiring. any idea what are you making now?

Yeah i currently join cpaevolution i am a still member a cma immersion arena and i can find lot of good stuff there . I created 2 campaigns . My creatives for this campaign wasnt approved by traffic source . I created around 40 banners, now i trying find out how to change them and have approved my creatives.

Then second campaign was in early phase i was still in lose but was looking very good . But then advetiser of campaign changed requirement so i change traffic source and create over 20 banners . Now i am waiting for approval from traffic source.

Yep. Keep it up buddy. January is the best for aff. That's when all advertiser get new caps and restart budget. This is the best time of the year, so take advantage. Yeahmobi is a great network, run legit campaigns and you will be rewarded.

I do not post for long time so i writing quick update :

I find on some interesting campaign last weeks tryng to get this campaign profitable , i looks good i must just create more banners that convert actually waiting for aproval of some new one . When i will have even more data i post them here.

I am still learning creating new and interesting banners and landing pages etc etc . Plus my day job it is a lot of stuff to do but still fun like in first day

Hey, guy want give to you another update because i do not update this thread for more than month.

So currently my situation is that I hit my financial limit for CPA and do not make suitable income till now .SO I decide to stop actively spending more money, for now and trying to save some money for my next fight.

Meanwhile i still trying to stay inspired and learn new things.

So guys please cross fingers for me and I will post again when i will have news related to my journey :ninja:

banners
Back