The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Maxbounty Account was Terminated, any alternative solution.

zishan

affiliate
Hi, I just joined Maxbounty and have been promoting Campaigns successfully.

I also received Email from Riyan (Affiliate Manager Maxbounty) he congratulated me about leads which was generated and asked about traffic sources, i have just replied i have been running PPC campaigns & Promoting Display banners on my website.

After 3 days i have just received email"

"Hi there,

Your MaxBounty account has been terminated for fraud.

If you would like to appeal this termination, please reply with a detailed
e-mail, explaining how you are promoting our campaigns and why you think we
might have terminated your account.

Compliance Team
MaxBounty"

Hence I just sent every details about my campaigns and also attached Excel files explaining every detail about campaign and ip address and leads.

but they told, they feel there is fraud therefore they terminated account, they didn't reply me about what type of violation was made.

I do believe when we were generating leads and thousands of impressions there is chance of some misbehavior from visitors who could abuse this, but i'm not sure, this is case or not, but i produced every detail even unique ip addresses which generated traffic.

So what is the solution to avoid this type of situation, do you have any best alternative of Maxbounty where i could generate leads and i will not face this situation.

Thanks

Hi, I just joined Maxbounty and have been promoting Campaigns successfully.

I also received Email from Riyan (Affiliate Manager Maxbounty) he congratulated me about leads which was generated and asked about traffic sources, i have just replied i have been running PPC campaigns & Promoting Display banners on my website.

After 3 days i have just received email"

"Hi there,

Your MaxBounty account has been terminated for fraud.

If you would like to appeal this termination, please reply with a detailed
e-mail, explaining how you are promoting our campaigns and why you think we
might have terminated your account.

Compliance Team
MaxBounty"

Hence I just sent every details about my campaigns and also attached Excel files explaining every detail about campaign and ip address and leads.

but they told, they feel there is fraud therefore they terminated account, they didn't reply me about what type of violation was made.

I do believe when we were generating leads and thousands of impressions there is chance of some misbehavior from visitors who could abuse this, but i'm not sure, this is case or not, but i produced every detail even unique ip addresses which generated traffic.

So what is the solution to avoid this type of situation, do you have any best alternative of Maxbounty where i could generate leads and i will not face this situation.

Thanks

Zishan @ dont waste your time & money with MaxBounty. There are alots of complain available in Affiliatefix and google regarding account terminated for fraud. Maxbounty will not provide you any proof for fraud.

Zishan @ dont waste your time & money with MaxBounty. There are alots of complain available in Affiliatefix and google regarding account terminated for fraud. Maxbounty will not provide you any proof for fraud.
I didn't get reply yet from Maxbounty despite of sending every detail about campaigns, it is very sad, do you have any alternative of Maxbounty.

This is a good example of why you need to pay attention to your data and optimize to remove bad actors. Analysis may have shown you something was going on.

Perhaps @MaxBountyAdam can shed some light on things (what to watch for, etc.), next time he pops in.

I didn't get reply yet from Maxbounty despite of sending every detail about campaigns, it is very sad, do you have any alternative of Maxbounty.

Dont wait for reply via email. This is a formality message "If you would like to appeal this termination, please reply with a detailed e-mail, explaining how you are promoting our campaigns and why you think we
might have terminated your account. "

Forgot to say, that as far as alternatives, there are TONS of networks to work with, that shouldn't be a problem for you.

You can create a Network Wanted thread in the Business Centre, or go through the Resources section.

This isn't really a dispute thread, although it's obvious that you're not happy about how things went (who would be?) but you seem to be asking for advice on where to go or what to do next.

You might also want to check out the Lead Gen forum, for any tips that could be in there. ;)

Hi Zishan. Sorry to hear your account was terminated. I can provide you with more info about why if you provide me with your affiliate ID number. Thanks!

MI
Back