The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Maxbounty account has been terminated for no reason

Mohsin1223

Maxbounty Affiliate ID: ***Edited by Admin***
Dear sir,
My maxbounty account has been terminated i don't Know what happened with it i just posted creatives with my maxbounty's offers links on my snapchat story but now when I'm logging it shows an error and i got an email that my maxbounty's account has been terminated kindly help me to reactivate my account please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you contacted with their assistance?? You must have done something wrong against their rules ..
- Samira

My maxbounty account has been terminated i don't Know what happened

Are you saying they didn't tell you in the email They always do!

i got an email that my maxbounty's account has been terminated

Well, what exactly does it say?

help me to reactivate my account please.

Only reps and account managers and support staff have this option.

Is SnapChat permitted with the offer? Offers always tell you the restrictions.

Again?

Maxbounty Affiliate ID: ***Edited by Admin***
Dear sir,
My maxbounty account has been terminated i don't Know what happened with it i just posted creatives with my maxbounty's offers links on my snapchat story but now when I'm logging it shows an error and i got an email that my maxbounty's account has been terminated kindly help me to reactivate my account please.
Well they don't terminate your account for no reason. You may have violated their TOS. Read the email you got and don't try to game the system. Always catches up with you in the tend.

Again?
WAIT WHAT????
Kim Coles Reaction GIF by Bounce

- Samira

My account was terminated after I switched from payoneer to tilpati. Someone had warned me about this but I was having issues with my payonneer account. I consulted with my affiliate manager and I was convinced nothing would go wrong if I changed the payment method. The termination happened happened 1 week after payment failed and on the day they were supposed to send my payment.

I have had this account for 5 years and always read there terms and conditions, I primarily use Facebook ads to promote offers. I am convinced I did nothing wrong. It was just an issue with payment methods.

I tried to reach out to the fraud team at MacBounty but no one answered my email. The email they sent me says your a account was terminated for fraud, I have since moved to digistore.

banners
Back