The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My journey with MGcash

Petunia

affiliate
After doing some research online and with the 4.9 high rating I decided to join MGcash few months ago, beside the huge amount of offers they also have great tools and options to monetize your content, Super URL, banner ads, content lockers, prehosted landing pages, soundcloud locker, the list goes on and on, you can even make money of your domain name by simply changing name servers to MGcash. Another thing I like about this network is they have a chat room where you can interact with other members or the Admins directly, the network manager always there and very supportive, this is just few things I liked about this network, you can go to affpaying and see what other members say about them or join them and see for yourself.

After doing some research online and with the 4.9 high rating I decided to join MGcash few months ago, beside the huge amount of offers they also have great tools and options to monetize your content, Super URL, banner ads, content lockers, prehosted landing pages, soundcloud locker, the list goes on and on, you can even make money of your domain name by simply changing name servers to MGcash. Another thing I like about this network is they have a chat room where you can interact with other members or the Admins directly, the network manager always there and very supportive, this is just few things I liked about this network, you can go to affpaying and see what other members say about them or join them and see for yourself.
hey @Petunia where is the Journey :) !!

There is option to show or hide earnings at the chat room.
I will pick up an offer and start a journey from start to finish with details and screenshots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-07-11-41-27.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-07-11-41-27.png
    271.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_2017-04-07-11-41-01.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-07-11-41-01.png
    272.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
There is option to show or hide earnings at the chat room.
I will pick up an offer and start a journey from start to finish with details and screenshots.

I hope so, because so far this is not a Follow Along or a Journey. In the future, start the thread when you start the journey please.

Sorry T J Tutor, I had to take care of some things and didn't have chance to post, now I am back and will edit this post as I move along:

Offer name: McDonalds McPick2 - $50 Gift Card
Countries: US
Conversion Point: Email submit
Payout: $1.15
Traffic Source: Bing Ads

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 57
Good luck in your journey @Petunia, I've worked with MGcash in the past and I can vouch for them, they are a great network to work with!

Sorry T J Tutor, I had to take care of some things and didn't have chance to post, now I am back and will edit this post as I move along:

Offer name: McDonalds McPick2 - $50 Gift Card
Countries: US
Conversion Point: Email submit
Payout: $1.15
Traffic Source: Bing Ads

It's best to leave all original content and to NOT edit the original post. When you edit the original post, there will be no record of the journey. The journey needs to keep all original content, therefore, please simply post updates as new posts in the thread. Do not remove original content.

I am using landing page, as far as I know Bing ads doesn't accept direct linking, I could be wrong though.

Landing pages are almost always the best choice anyways, with very few exceptions. Keep going, you will get it where you want it soon!

banners
Back