The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

My Journey to $200.00 /day Bing PPC

but all I wanted to know is that I plan to install on one wordpress, have the option to create LP's and install on different domains and it wouldn't mean I'm exceeding the 3 domains limit, cos I'm only installing on one WP.
I think you can create several landing pages on your 3 domains, and then download it and upload again in the fourth domain.
Or after the landing page is made, uninstall the plugin and re-install it on other wp instalation.
Or you can leave the LP on the original domain and use Iframe to show it on a different domain.
By the way Mobirise is not a Wordpress builder is a Boostrap builder.

I almost forgot, @RyanH is a good idea test an offer with a 44 bucks as a payout with that budget? I think I would choose an easy to convert offer and make a bigger budget before those offers.. but i love your journey. You are doing fine. Can I recommend you a book? is called Ca$hvertising, can help you to write Landing Pages and Ads

Last edited:
I think you can create several landing pages on your 3 domains, and then download it and upload again in the fourht domain.
Or after the landing page is made, uninstal the plugin and re-install it on other wp instalation.
Or you can leave the LP on the original domain and use Iframe to show it on a different domain.
By the way Mobirise is not a Wordpress builder is a Boostrap builder

I only need to install just one instabuilder but create unlimited LP's and have them hosted on unlimited domains, let's say I want to do one LP on one domain each, would I need the unlimited. That's what I meant, I would only install in one WP and create pages there.

I only need to install just one instabuilder but create unlimited LP's and have them hosted on unlimited domains, let's say I want to do one LP on one domain each, would I need the unlimited. That's what I meant, I would only install in one WP and create pages there.

If you want to buy unlimited domains and have the plugin active on each domain, yes, you'd need to purchase the unlimited instabuilder option. However, in my PM I sent to you, I explain in detail why this is utterly unnecessary.

I almost forgot, @RyanH is a good idea test an offer with a 44 bucks as a payout with that budget? I think I would choose an easy to convert offer and make a bigger budget before those offers.. but i love your journey. You are doing fine. Can I recommend you a book? is called Ca$hvertising, can help you to write Landing Pages and Ads

Realistically, for a payout of $44.00, you'd probably need a testing budget of 3 - 5 times the payout, - so roughly around $200 - 300 (conservative figure). Ask guys like @badboy_nick and he'll tell you to go for 3 - 10x the offer payout when testing an offer. Consider my original post though carefully, I was initially testing about 3 - 4 offers all with similar payouts with a starting budget of only $700.00.

This is not very smart unless I had Martha Stewart type insider info on the data I needed to severely cut corners and take shortcuts and scale.

Realistically, when testing out 4 offers like that, I believe Nick is right...especially if you don't know shit starting out. So an ideal test budget (not to be confused with your post test budget) would be north of $1,700.00 for those offers at once.

I've quadrupled if not quintupled my knowledge and skills since starting this thread, so a lot of experience and learning will be/has been done on the job lol. Looking back, yes, I definitely should have chosen a lower offer payout to run with to match my initial test budget. Buuuut hey...what can I say...I love a challenge. ;)

I LOVE Ca$hvertising! I made a manual out of the important bits (like the LF8 etc.) after finishing it a few months back. ^_^

Last edited:
Martha Stewart type insider info on the data I needed to severely cut corners and take shortcuts.

This cracked me up a little, but definately if you can get any info from here, you're gonna kill it. There are affiliates killing those $40+ insurance and health niche offers, you just got do more spying and don't reinvent the wheel. Saw your PM and replied.

This cracked me up a little, but definately if you can get any info from here, you're gonna kill it. There are affiliates killing those $40+ insurance and health niche offers, you just got do more spying and don't reinvent the wheel. Saw your PM and replied.

Absolutely. This is also why going to conferences is so important. Aside from the awesome experiences of being among your volume pushing brothers and sisters, you can also learn a lot of "behind closed doors intel" from other affiliates there. Especially at the parties. From what I've read, other affs are waaay more chill and open to discussing hush hush stuff when in a relaxed setting and throwing back some drinks.

Absolutely. This is also why going to conferences is so important. Aside from the awesome experiences of being among your volume pushing brothers and sisters, you can also learn a lot of "behind closed doors intel" from other affiliates there. Especially at the parties. From what I've read, other affs are waaay more chill and open to discussing hush hush stuff when in a relaxed setting and throwing back some drinks.

Very important to attend some of those conferences, but make sure you're attending the right one, cos I heard from some people that other than the informations gained from the speakers, affiliates like to chill in groups and do work that way, there's always that erie feeling you're in the wrong cult/society or whatever you've classify it. My plan is get to know this stuff, confident enough have acheiving a steady $1k income atleast before connecting with more pros and a close group of colleagues, who do what I do and even better, hardworking individuals who earn less but have a that focus and ethics, I would be good with that. People only share information that are useless to them or saturated, no one will share that high ticket info most needs.

Very important to attend some of those conferences, but make sure you're attending the right one, cos I heard from some people that other than the informations gained from the speakers, affiliates like to chill in groups and do work that way, there's always that erie feeling you're in the wrong cult/society or whatever you've classify it. My plan is get to know this stuff, confident enough have acheiving a steady $1k income atleast before connecting with more pros and a close group of colleagues, who do what I do and even better, hardworking individuals who earn less but have a that focus and ethics, I would be good with that. People only share information that are useless to them or saturated, no one will share that high ticket info most needs.

Definitely agree. A wise man learns from his mistakes but a wiser man learns from others. Charles Ngo taught me (from his mistakes) that when you blow up as an affiliate...keep your fucking head down. Otherwise, you'll attract a lot of unwanted attention and people may even find ways into your funnels to reverse what you're doing to mimic that same success. Why create more of your own competition and go into bidding wars? You both lose.

Though, it is worth noting, there's a big difference between helping others (because we've all been there/are there) and suiciding your own business.

Love your hustle and thinking bro!

How is the journey going so far?

Has there been any more conversions since your last update?

There has been! A lot of changes have happened too. A lot of fighting with Bing, valuable relationships with people made etc.

I'll update on Thursday or Friday. So stay tuned!!

Looking back, yes, I definitely should have chosen a lower offer payout to run with to match my initial test budget. Buuuut hey...what can I say...I love a challenge. ;)
I know, haha you are doing great now it too late to change the offer, you have data and conversions, i know you will soon achieve a positivie ROI, I only have an overall budget, not have one for initial test, otherone for post test, and other one for scale, so I thought you had 700 in total
I LOVE Ca$hvertising! I made a manual out of the important bits (like the LF8 etc.)
I love it too each time i make a LP go to re-read some poits.
I will be waiting your update, congrats for your work!

K, so I know I need to make this follow along to get advice/tips etc. from all of the legends that have paved a way for the rookies out there like me to make a come up. Also, this will serve to help those that come after me. I hope we can benefit from each other.

Vertical: Loans
Traffic Source: Bing PPC
Initial Test Budget: $30.00/ day. (Will scale from there after a few days waiting for the data I'm buying to become statistically significant.)
Tracker: CPVLabs (VPS #1)
Landing Page(s): Instabuilder 2.0 (VPS #2)
CPA Network: MaxBounty (Will split test additional networks later)
Starting Budget: $700.00

_______________________________________________________________________________________
My methodology: Test hard. Test fast. Test with multiple variables and wait for the data to become significant.

1. I'm testing 7 ad variations
2. I'm testing direct linking vs. 1 landing page (50/50)
3. I'm testing 4 offers (If the offer sucks, no amount of optimization will get your conversions pouring in)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Additional Notes:

*For my lander, I've deployed a small survey (micro commitments) that lead to a click through button that rotates through the 4 offers. Using a hero shot, and pre-selling the offer's w/in the questions

*Spied on the keywords, ad copy etc. of my competitors. Haven't done much with their keywords but did utilize their ad titles. Again, waiting for the 500+ keywords I'm bidding on to give me back some data as to what's working.

I come from the school of B.A.M (by any means) so there's nothing I won't do to get the results I want.

I'll update in a few days.
Is verry good

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new here but just wanted to drop you a message and say your follow along is very inspiring and very very informative. I wish you all the best and keep up the good work.

There has been! A lot of changes have happened too. A lot of fighting with Bing, valuable relationships with people made etc.

I'll update on Thursday or Friday. So stay tuned!!
As no one is replying to my topic maybe you could help me. Is it possible to make squeeze page with Bing without they stopping your campain?

K, so I know I need to make this follow along to get advice/tips etc. from all of the legends that have paved a way for the rookies out there like me to make a come up. Also, this will serve to help those that come after me. I hope we can benefit from each other.

Vertical: Loans
Traffic Source: Bing PPC
Initial Test Budget: $30.00/ day. (Will scale from there after a few days waiting for the data I'm buying to become statistically significant.)
Tracker: CPVLabs (VPS #1)
Landing Page(s): Instabuilder 2.0 (VPS #2)
CPA Network: MaxBounty (Will split test additional networks later)
Starting Budget: $700.00

My methodology: Test hard. Test fast. Test with multiple variables and wait for the data to become significant.

1. I'm testing 7 ad variations
2. I'm testing direct linking vs. 1 landing page (50/50)
3. I'm testing 4 offers (If the offer sucks, no amount of optimization will get your conversions pouring in)

Additional Notes:

*For my lander, I've deployed a small survey (micro commitments) that lead to a click through button that rotates through the 4 offers. Using a hero shot, and pre-selling the offer's w/in the questions

*Spied on the keywords, ad copy etc. of my competitors. Haven't done much with their keywords but did utilize their ad titles. Again, waiting for the 500+ keywords I'm bidding on to give me back some data as to what's working.

I come from the school of B.A.M (by any means) so there's nothing I won't do to get the results I want.

I'll update in a few days.
Good luck man!

As no one is replying to my topic maybe you could help me. Is it possible to make squeeze page with Bing without they stopping your campain?

With Bing, you have to make a squeeze/landing page before directing traffic to your offer. Direct linking violates their policies.

As long as your squeeze page falls within their advertising codes of conduct, you should be fine.

P.S. Be sure to add footer links on each of your pages with terms, privacy policy, disclaimer and if you're in the financial vertical... you'll have to add more than that.

With Bing, you have to make a squeeze/landing page before directing traffic to your offer. Direct linking violates their policies.

As long as your squeeze page falls within their advertising codes of conduct, you should be fine.

P.S. Be sure to add footer links on each of your pages with terms, privacy policy, disclaimer and if you're in the financial vertical... you'll have to add more than that.
I meant to say, is it possible to catch their email on the prelander?

Didn't know direct linking wasn't allowed,but I just don't understand their tos.

Could you please show an example if you have a squeeze page what to fill in with these three because they are basically saying the same.

Display URL: The web page address that appears in your ad text.

Destination URL: The address of the web page a user is taken to after a click on your ad that enables you to track performance at keyword or device level. Destination URL is not displayed in your ads.

Landing page URL: The address of the final web page where users end up after clicking an ad.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it.

I meant to say, is it possible to catch their email on the prelander?

Possible and also, advised.

Didn't know direct linking wasn't allowed

Let me be more specific. Your display URL and landing page URL must match. This gets tricky depending on what tracking solution you're using. I jump shipped from CPVLabs -> Clickmagick (and couldn't be happier). I'll talk about this in my soon to come update.

Could you please show an example if you have a squeeze page what to fill in with these three because they are basically saying the same.

Display URL - www.billybatts.com
Destination URL/Tracking Link - http://tracking.billybatts.com/lander1.html?adid={AdId}query={Querystring}&match={Matchtype}&mobile={Device} The exact parameters you'll use is entirely dependent on your tracking solution. For a list of Bing's tracking tokens click HERE.
Landing Page URL - www.billybatts.com/lander1

*The display URL is for cosmetic purposes. They allow you to put in what you want so it looks clean. You can display fake directories such as www.billybatts.com/easterspecials/allmustgo (sometimes I do this just to add in a little more advertising) if you want for the display URL but make sure you either 301 redirect that directory to go to your landing page or create that actual directory with your lander there otherwise you'll waste some money.

*The destination URL is your tracking link. The parameters you set will allow you to make intelligent decisions regarding optimizing your campaign as it relates to your data

*The Landing Page URL is the FINAL URL (even if it's a long ugly link) that your visitors will arrive at after clicking your Ad. The display URL just shows them a cleaner version, if you will. Just 301 redirect www.billybatts.com to your lander ie www.billybatts.com/lander1

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it.

Np. Truthfully, I know what it's like to post on this forum and not get much, if any help (except for @transyndicate), she fucking rocks.

Everything I've learned, I learned via multiple forums (reading about others who've had similar problems and solved them), manuals, watching a godless amount of videos and occasionally reaching out to others who might help me.

TBH, I haven't found the mods here to be responsive/helpful at all either when I've asked them questions directly. If you need any other help, within reason, shoot me a PM. Let's keep this thread as clean as possible for my updates.

Thanks and good luck bro.

Last edited:
MI
Back