The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Follow Along My Journey - Target £10000 a month

serka

affiliate
Hello guys, I started an project and I wanted to share some details. I used to do Amazon affiliate like 8-9 years ago when you can use wordpress plugins for automation. Since then a lot change of course. Now I wanted to start again with a different approach. I bought an domain about 6 months ago I designed and add some content but left it but new year and new challenge. So I added more content and it is now 100 product reviews. And created backlinks.

It looks promising
Screenshot 2023-01-15 170328.jpg

I am getting around 30-40 organic traffic only even though I am ranking with over 2000 keywords. I will focus on more content and backlinks See what happens. My aim is able to reach £10K a month. I am not sure if I stick with Amazon affiliate or add more affiliate programs. My website also approved for Google Adsense.

Next plan is adding min 50 post a week and more backlinks. See where it goes. I am not using any automation this time.

what does this guy want
10000 in sales
or 10000 in commissions?
either way
with no formula its just a number
I want £10000 a month income.
Formula? I want to use all my skills. I worked as an SEO consultant for a London-based company last 4 years, so I had a lot of experience with different types of businesses, from famous magazines to local small businesses. I firmly believe the right strategy can bring success. Affiliate marketing is something different. I will grow the website and see what works best. And I want to share my experiences here.

example formula -->
20 posts / 20 hours work
= 5000 impressions
= 500 visits
= 50 subscriptions / $100 each sub
x 10% commission
= $500 commission
400 posts / 400 hours work
= 1000 subscriptions
= $10000 commission

example formula -->
20 posts / 20 hours work
= 5000 impressions
= 500 visits
= 50 subscriptions / $100 each sub
x 10% commission
= $500 commission
400 posts / 400 hours work
= 1000 subscriptions
= $10000 commission
Good idea!! I am not spending a lot of time on content optimising yet. Currently, I want to increase the amount of content as the website won't look empty or too new. Then, do keyword research, optimise certain content, and create backlinks for certain products and internal links etc.... I already have Ahrehs account for my work, so that I will take full advantage of it.

Last week organic traffic from 33 different countries. I need to have a broader idea instead of relying on Amazon affiliates UK and US. Someone from Israel spent almost 6 minutes and someone from Turkey 22 minutes on the website. Anyone has an idea that would work for most of the countries?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-16 013200.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-01-16 013200.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 49
Wishing you the best of luck on your Amazon journey! I will be following your progress and look forward to your future updates. It's important to keep posting and stay motivated.

And I want to share my experiences here.

Let's get caught up. Haven't heard from you for a while.

I want to increase the amount of content as the website won't look empty or too new.

Well, that is not the best reason for adding content. Content sites succeed by building a following, individuals that continue to return for updated information on subjects of interest to them. I do several 5 part, 6 part, 10 part, and 12 part series on my content sites. Each part always has an incredible offer from one of the featured product/service providers embedded in the specific niches on my sites.

Content is a living being and needs to be nurtured, continuous, and contiguous. This is what makes content sites produce results.

Let's get caught up. Haven't heard from you for a while.

Well, that is not the best reason for adding content. Content sites succeed by building a following, individuals that continue to return for updated information on subjects of interest to them. I do several 5 part, 6 part, 10 part, and 12 part series on my content sites. Each part always has an incredible offer from one of the featured product/service providers embedded in the specific niches on my sites.

Content is a living being and needs to be nurtured, continuous, and contiguous. This is what makes content sites produce results.
Yes I have found this to be a great way to make content Pick a topic then make a series on that topic. I see a lot of user on YouTube do this . Lets say its a cooking channel they will do a breakfast series a baking series a how to series ect.

I added more content, and instead of adding even more content, I worked on seo. So far, the growth speed is good.

I will add 50 more content and backlinks. Then check poor performance content, either remove or update them.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-25 191953.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-02-25 191953.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 56
Just an update,

Today I got an email from a big company that wants to publish its content. It caught me unprepared as they are asking if I have a media pack.

So I think if you make your website look very professional then you start to attract more people.

Good luck everyone

Nice results, I wish you good luck and keep my fingers crossed. For media pack - you can use Canva or another tool, maybe something based on AI - chceck it because it is not as difficult as it seems to be. I am waiting for updates!

banners
Back