The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My first year of Affiliate Marketing

Hi guys, just came here to share what happened in my first year doing part-time affiliate marketing. I've used Search, FB, and pop traffic mostly, and yeah, it has this learning curve that you've got to endure, not mentioning the funds that you've gotta risk burning. The stats below are just a part of the stats page. I couldn't cap them all.

View attachment 9871View attachment 9872

Anyway, how was your first year in Aff marketing? Share yours!

Special thanks to the people at PeerFly. They were really helpful with everything.

Thanks for sharing! I see you have been waiting some time and then money just came. Wish you even more earnings on regular basis!

Hi guys, just came here to share what happened in my first year doing part-time affiliate marketing. I've used Search, FB, and pop traffic mostly, and yeah, it has this learning curve that you've got to endure, not mentioning the funds that you've gotta risk burning. The stats below are just a part of the stats page. I couldn't cap them all.

Special thanks to the people at PeerFly. They were really helpful with everything.

Wow! It`s great! Congratulations!))

Hi @lumeire,
Your sharing helps newbie to inspire.
Good luck for your Affiliate Journey.

Hello, I am very newbie to affiliate marketing and I want to know which training program and which mentor show you how to do affiliate marketing and is this mobile marketing? I know you said you didn't put much money invest in this but if I want to start how much money do you think a newbie should prepare and how should I start? I have started to try to learn since 2017 and I can never find a step by step program to teach me how to do this.

Awesome results for a part-time newbie! You're showing that CPA isn't dead. Keep it up.

CPA will never die, but only the hard workers win in that method, and when they win, they earn way more than other methods !

MI
Back