The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My first year of Affiliate Marketing

lumeire

Hi guys, just came here to share what happened in my first year doing part-time affiliate marketing. I've used Search, FB, and pop traffic mostly, and yeah, it has this learning curve that you've got to endure, not mentioning the funds that you've gotta risk burning. The stats below are just a part of the stats page. I couldn't cap them all.

upload_2017-7-27_21-0-42.png
upload_2017-7-27_21-1-51.png

Anyway, how was your first year in Aff marketing? Share yours!

Special thanks to the people at PeerFly. They were really helpful with everything.

That's terrific, especially for part-time, congrats! :)

You're right, it's still possibly to make some good money in this business.

Hey @lumeire! If you're interested in monetizing on your redirect/remnant traffic, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Add 10% to your bottom margin! Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

Hi guys, just came here to share what happened in my first year doing part-time affiliate marketing. I've used Search, FB, and pop traffic mostly, and yeah, it has this learning curve that you've got to endure, not mentioning the funds that you've gotta risk burning. The stats below are just a part of the stats page. I couldn't cap them all.

View attachment 9871View attachment 9872

Anyway, how was your first year in Aff marketing? Share yours!

Special thanks to the people at PeerFly. They were really helpful with everything.

Congrats, great work. Inspiring.

inspirational stuff.
I remember my first year, I hardly made anything (mostly went the SEO route).
Then from the second year, it was exponential growth consistently hitting mid-four figures per month towards the end of year 2.

Keep at it!

banners
Back