The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My First $ Online!

AffiliateDude

I would like to share with you how i made my first ever dollar online. It was back in 2014. It was promoting a college CPA offer. I used classified ads to advertise it. I didn't even realize i made a conversion until i logged in a few months later to see $28 sitting there. I was pumped!

I want to share this because earning your first money online is the most important step, because it removes doubt in the mind.

When did you guys made your first dollar online?

Attachments

• college.png
    college.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 92
I believe it was late 2012 or early 2013, made my first site and I got approved for AdSense, basically it was couple cents I've made, I knew the shit is real because everybody was talking about how they make money with adsense ;)

I just started this whole online business thing, paying for additional SEO alongside what I am doing, ran an Adwords campaign for $40, and have yet to get a sale on my ecommerce site yet :( Still waiting for that time!

I just started this whole online business thing, paying for additional SEO alongside what I am doing, ran an Adwords campaign for $40, and have yet to get a sale on my ecommerce site yet :( Still waiting for that time!
yeah....try another advertising technique..

MI
Back