The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

my first follow along, just do it, Updated daily

Shopify is hardly, I used Instagram shoutcart,spend $78, but only brought likes, no conversion, the next step do not know how to continue, if someone is good on shopify, can you teach me something?
6rYibbDGiCc.jpg

my english is not very well, but i will write every day what i do,.

today is the first day, i recharge 50 dollar to popads, it is my first platform to run my ads.

i hope it will be good.
what kind of ads are you running, can you explain more please? :)

Did you try free plus shipping offers?? Facebook CPA is very high now..You should have mature pixel to get good ROI..If you are dropshipping from aliexpress get ready for huge number of refunds, chargebacks and paypal account shutdown..

If your facebook account is new, do not run any Website Conversion ads..Just run PPE or CTW ads inititally..Once your pixel has good number of conversions you can create WC or ATC ads..After that comes the scaling with LAA ads..Best of luck..

My question : with popads, which affilaite network are you using ??

Did you try free plus shipping offers?? Facebook CPA is very high now..You should have mature pixel to get good ROI..If you are dropshipping from aliexpress get ready for huge number of refunds, chargebacks and paypal account shutdown..

If your facebook account is new, do not run any Website Conversion ads..Just run PPE or CTW ads inititally..Once your pixel has good number of conversions you can create WC or ATC ads..After that comes the scaling with LAA ads..Best of luck..

My question : with popads, which affilaite network are you using ??
appflood and yeahmobi

The dog product costs me $5.9 and I sell for $19.9. I think it is good item, Still testing lots of adsets on facebook.
you can see my shopify report, Im not sure why that is. I am NOT doing free + shipping. I am only offering free shipping.
360%25E6%2588%25AA%25E5%259B%25BE20170717151841406.jpg

I can see this being a popular item for the inner city (urban) geo targets that have small dogs. Get some highly targeted paid traffic on FB and send it to a great FB Page to hi-lite the product.

yestoday is nich, 4 sales, only spend $10, 4 items spent me 5.9*4=23.6

and my profit is 79.6 -10-23.6=46 dollar.

next i will scale my facebook ad but i will not add my budget,i will duplicate my fb ad, because do this cpc will keep lowly!

yestoday is nich, 4 sales, only spend $10, 4 items spent me 5.9*4=23.6

and my profit is 79.6 -10-23.6=46 dollar.

next i will scale my facebook ad but i will not add my budget,i will duplicate my fb ad, because do this cpc will keep lowly!
good job and good luck for scalling

New products, but also pet product, facebook it is little competitors, target three hundreds of thousands of fans pages, ran for hours, the results
qp8qybwPtas.jpg

The main product has 15 sales today, (19.9-5.9)*15-40=170 dollar, 40 is facebook ad spend, i am so happy

banners
Back