The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

my first follow along, just do it, Updated daily

how do you know it is us traffic???
@game333 is the Mod of this sub-forum - he is able to read your mind ;)
next i want use the facebook ad , of course not run cpa, i want build my owner E - commerce shop, and use the fb ad to promote
That's a very good project and combination, fb + ecom = +1 !
today i apply an bing ad account buy can not pay by my credit card so give up it
Forget bing, go directly to facebook ;) [just my personal opinion]
clicks 2809
bid 0.003
lead 10
spend $8
earn $9
profit $1
i think i am lucky, i want run more ads, just do it
Congrats to your success !! :):affiliatefix:

when i run more offers, i find it is not easy to get lead, you can see my report
uLXIKcikUms.jpg

i coming, today i open the report ,, i find it is ok
clicks 3070
bid 0.003
lead 15
spend $9.3
earn $13.5
profit $4.2
do someone use the pinterest ad, i want use it to run my shop
add my skype:tonyduke10

Today i run some new offer about app download, traffic is popad also, i use the A/B text, for example:
campaign 1
traffic type: carrier only — att
geo: u.s only.
device: samsung

campaign 2
traffic type: carrier only — tmobile
geo: u.s only.
device: samsung
i only change the carrier, so i need to build 4 campaign, is it right?

profit $4.2
It's nice to see your success - congrats @Jackliu :):affiliatefix:
+ already looking forward to your next journey-updates!
do someone use the pinterest ad, i want use it to run my shop
... (not yet). But I'd recommend you, only to post high quality and relevant pictures on pinterest - pics that catch the attention of your audience by themselves.
add my skype:tonyduke10
Please keep the discussions here in the forums, so that everyone can participate in it and enjoy it like I do. Please do not relocate topic relevant discussions outside the forums ;)
i only change the carrier, so i need to build 4 campaign, is it right?
For an A-B-test only 2 changes are better - you only wanna see which part of the campaign works better, for which audience, which creatives, which age groups, which ads etc. etc....
Of course you can also splittest 4 different settings at the same time, but the results of such tests will probably not be as clearly as in a two-handed test.

Last edited:
It's nice to see your success - congrats @Jackliu :):affiliatefix:
+ already looking forward to your next journey-updates!

... (not yet). But I'd recommend you, only to post high quality and relevant pictures on pinterest - pics that catch the attention of your audience by themselves.

Please keep the discussions here in the forums, so that everyone can participate in it and enjoy it like I do. Please do not relocate topic relevant discussions outside the forums ;)
For an A-B-test only 2 changes are better - you only wanna see which part of the campaign works better, for which audience, which creatives, which age groups, which ads etc. etc....
Of course you can also splittest 4 different settings at the same time, but the results of such tests will probably not be as clearly as in a two-handed test.
thank you very much

Please remove the Chinese -or whatsoever- characters.
To people from the land of the former Berlin Wall this doesn't appear to be very serious, respectively it looks spammy.

Apart from that I'm already looking forward to the campaign results on Facebook ;):affiliatefix:

P.S.: Ich habe auch noch Bauchspeck vom Winter :p So the campaign would also be useful for me :eek::D

Last edited:
MI
Back