The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My First Day

chriscxmpo

affiliate
Hi. I started my website 4 days ago and officially launched yesterday. Check it here:

www. bergmannfortune.ml

I'm new to affiliate advertising and still don't know how to grow. What I'm struggling right now is traffic and content for my newsletter.

Plus, I'm not part of any affiliate yet. I tried clickbank but my country is restricted. I live in Philippines. I would like to try JVZoo but I think I'm not yet eligible to be approved to sell the product.

I hope you could give me some advice to jumpstart my business.

I would appreciate if we could be friends on facebook. I really need someone who could teach me. In return, I am more than welcome to teach people back.

Thank u very much.

Hi. I started my website 4 days ago and officially launched yesterday. Check it here:

www. bergmannfortune.ml

I'm new to affiliate advertising and still don't know how to grow. What I'm struggling right now is traffic and content for my newsletter.

Plus, I'm not part of any affiliate yet. I tried clickbank but my country is restricted. I live in Philippines. I would like to try JVZoo but I think I'm not yet eligible to be approved to sell the product.

I hope you could give me some advice to jumpstart my business.

Okay, there are a load of issues here to deal with. First of all, you're planning to promote a site about making money online and you as the owner have no clue as to how to make money online. You cannot represent yourself as an internet marketing professional without first having at least a reasonable amount of knowledge and success as an affiliate marketer. Of course, this is my opinion. I would recommend that you try mobile pin submits, mobile dating offers, or maybe even surveys. What you are doing as a complete Newbie is trying to is create an email list with no compelling argument for doing so. Why would anyone download your eBook in exchange for their email without first knowing why you want their email address. You have no compelling argument for that. In fact, no reason at all.

Your site has poor copy, no disclosure pages, no hooks, angles, or triggers. It appears to be some PLR eBook you are wanting the user to download in exchange for their email. Does the eBook have a following? Does it come with testimonials? Nothing on that page screams a compelling message. All it says is the same old tired claims of "Make Millions With Almost No Work Involved"!

There is nothing on that page that says anything about a newsletter. You cannot use the email addresses you collect without them acknowledging that you intend to send them addition emails and for what reasons.

As for your newsletter and not knowing where to get content, well, what is the news letter supposed to be about? If you are going to tell me it's about earning money online, then you are never going to make a compelling argument for getting content into that newsletter. News letters are highly compelling marketing tools, however, you need to be exceptionally good at what you do and exceptionally good at writing content to make them work. This is a form of content marketing, newsletters, requires a bit more skill than you currently have,

I recommend you start with some landing pages, one traffic source, one tracker, join a couple of networks, and select one niche. Master these over a few months with a proper budget and you will then be able to create a stable and reliable income model as your base. then you can begin getting the training and knowledge you need to develop your writing skills and begin your efforts in content marketing and product marketing.

Your site is on WIX! Get a VPS, some domains, a tracker, and create a budget for paid traffic.

I would appreciate if we could be friends on facebook. I really need someone who could teach me. In return, I am more than welcome to teach people back.

You do not require a single person to teach you, you require a community to teach and guide you. That is what this community is for.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Be active in this community, ask loads of questions, take action, and be committed. That's how it gets done!

Use this forum as a mentor. It's full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

You are a FIX'er now and that means you have the world at your feet with IM. Here are a few suggestions:

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here as it is full of great tools and features.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Here's a few points that i want to point out. I believe T J Tutor had gave you a constructive feedback.

1. The Wix website immediately put people off. If you are really serious on doing affiliate marketing or internet marketing in general, you need to have your own hosting account with your own domain name.

2. You don't have a strong headline. What sets you apart from your competitors? There are tons of people out there promoting making millions in general. So when you have nothing differs you from your competitors, you will not be getting attention at all. Create a me-too business will lose your pant in no time.

3. Your bullet points. They are all features of your ebook. You need to emphasize on benefits instead of features. What will the subscribers ACHIEVE after reading the ebook.

Here's a few points that i want to point out. I believe T J Tutor had gave you a constructive feedback.

1. The Wix website immediately put people off. If you are really serious on doing affiliate marketing or internet marketing in general, you need to have your own hosting account with your own domain name.

2. You don't have a strong headline. What sets you apart from your competitors? There are tons of people out there promoting making millions in general. So when you have nothing differs you from your competitors, you will not be getting attention at all. Create a me-too business will lose your pant in no time.

3. Your bullet points. They are all features of your ebook. You need to emphasize on benefits instead of features. What will the subscribers ACHIEVE after reading the ebook.
Thank u si much. I'm still havibg a hard time figuring out those points. Thank u.

banners
Back