The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My first campaign ever

Hey friends!

I have just created my first campaign in my life and I would like to share my learning path/experience curve here with you. Any comments, ideas and especially critics are warmly welcomed :)

Offer: iPhone 11 sweepstake offer with SMS Billing, flow with click2sms
Payout: 0.23$ (I am concerned with rate, it is so low. Yet since it is my first campaign I am taking it is a just test - and maybe this low campaigns can create high volume conversions)

Target settings
Countries: Targeted only some T2 countries (Burkina Faso, Bangladesh, China, Morocco, Pakistan, Zambia)
Users: Mobile users, Android and only 3G network

Ad type & Lander
I created only one simple lander page something like quiz. Added only 2 easy questions such as how old are you, have you ever used apple product etc as for pre-qualify.
Runned on propellerads with popunder type. Pricing type selected cpa goal 2.0 with 10$ daily budget. I am planning to run approximately 3 days for data collecting, later then I will try to optimize my campaign accordingly.

This is my first baby steps in affiliate/CPA marketing. I will update this post after I collected some data. Your all comments, critics and guidance is kindly requested :)

What is the benifit of running low value CPA offers ? what is meant by collecting data to optimize the campaign

Hi @Zura ,

Good initiative! Also looking at the replies, you got some good tips as well!:)
If you are looking at other options to buy traffic, you could look at our platform, too at:

adf.ly

We also provide impressions. You could chose either Interstitial or Pop Ad format for your campaign.
The targeting options are by country, device (desktop/ mobile), OS, Network provider and the day of the week.

If this interests you, I am happy to help you navigate on our platform:)

Good Luck!

Hey friends!

I have just created my first campaign in my life and I would like to share my learning path/experience curve here with you. Any comments, ideas and especially critics are warmly welcomed :)

Offer: iPhone 11 sweepstake offer with SMS Billing, flow with click2sms
Payout: 0.23$ (I am concerned with rate, it is so low. Yet since it is my first campaign I am taking it is a just test - and maybe this low campaigns can create high volume conversions)

Target settings
Countries: Targeted only some T2 countries (Burkina Faso, Bangladesh, China, Morocco, Pakistan, Zambia)
Users: Mobile users, Android and only 3G network

Ad type & Lander
I created only one simple lander page something like quiz. Added only 2 easy questions such as how old are you, have you ever used apple product etc as for pre-qualify.
Runned on propellerads with popunder type. Pricing type selected cpa goal 2.0 with 10$ daily budget. I am planning to run approximately 3 days for data collecting, later then I will try to optimize my campaign accordingly.

This is my first baby steps in affiliate/CPA marketing. I will update this post after I collected some data. Your all comments, critics and guidance is kindly requested :)

Hi! We recommend you targeting only the newest Android versions (8,9,10).
Also, you can change the traffic type, for example, push traffic also works great with sweepstakes offers.
Speaking about Tier, it's much easier to use Tier 3 countries as here the traffic volume is huge and it's easier to get conversions.

Hi! We recommend you targeting only the newest Android versions (8,9,10).
Also, you can change the traffic type, for example, push traffic also works great with sweepstakes offers.
Speaking about Tier, it's much easier to use Tier 3 countries as here the traffic volume is huge and it's easier to get conversions.

Great to know that Richpush , just signed up with you and I'm planning to run my next campaign with you guys :)

MI
Back