The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

My First Affiliate Marketing Journey in Fashion.

I used to have a heavy hoodie with fur inside I loved it. I do have a section for zip-up hoodies. Zip-up Hoodies Collection | CoolestHoodies.com or do you mean zip-ups with fur?
Oops sorry, missed the full-zips section of your site.

With fur or without. :)

I wish your Amazon links went to the Canadian site. If I were to order something from your site (I'm already thinking Xmas :)) and it asked me to switch to Amazon Canada, would you get anything from a sale?

Oops sorry, missed the full-zips section of your site.

With fur or without. :)

I wish your Amazon links went to the Canadian site. If I were to order something from your site (I'm already thinking Xmas :)) and it asked me to switch to Amazon Canada, would you get anything from a sale?
To be honest, I don't know...

If I were to order something from your site (I'm already thinking Xmas :)) and it asked me to switch to Amazon Canada, would you get anything from a sale?
Unfortunately the answer is no
@SEOBlogPosts would need to sign up at associates.amazon.ca
Could be alot of work but adding those options might be an idea

Canada is probably the best country in the world to live in
I visited a bar in Surrey recently, expecting the American format
But it was more like an Australian, Irish or British "pub"
Canadians are very laid back, so are their bears
I stopped outside Whistler on S2S Hwy (Brandywine Falls Park) to eat my lunch
Black bear approach from behind
I didn't see until it was a few meters away
Just minding it's business eating some leaves
Looks at me, I said "hello, are we good?"
Bear says "yeah sure, if there was a problem you'd already be dead, enjoy your sandwich"
.. as I slowly backed away

@SEOBlogPosts would need to sign up at associates.amazon.ca
Could be alot of work but adding those options might be an idea
Back in 2008, when I got my Amazon account, the Canadian associates account wasn't available, didn't exist, mine is still the US one.

Canada is probably the best country in the world to live in
A lot of us Canadians think so. Except for the cold winters. :D

But it was more like an Australian, Irish or British "pub"
The Queen is still our Monarch, technically. Used to be pretty easy for people from the UK to emigrate here, they didn't even have to become Canadian citizens until the rules changed when we became independent in the 60s. My grandparents and my great grandparents among those.

Canadians are very laid back, so are their bears
They aren't all trustworthy, so be careful if you go hiking in their habitat. They occasionally attack people.

I visited a bar in Surrey recently
I stopped outside Whistler on S2S Hwy (Brandywine Falls Park) to eat my lunch
Well, you've seen a part of my country that I haven't yet but already have a plan to, once traveling is safe to do again. I've never been to B.C.

Black bear approach from behind
I didn't see until it was a few meters away
Just minding it's business eating some leaves
Looks at me, I said "hello, are we good?"
Bear says "yeah sure, if there was a problem you'd already be dead, enjoy your sandwich"
.. as I slowly backed away
You're lucky he wasn't like Yogi Bear and wanting your picnic basket. :rofl

Back in 2008, when I got my Amazon account, the Canadian associates account wasn't available, didn't exist, mine is still the US one.

A lot of us Canadians think so. Except for the cold winters. :D

The Queen is still our Monarch, technically. Used to be pretty easy for people from the UK to emigrate here, they didn't even have to become Canadian citizens until the rules changed when we became independent in the 60s. My grandparents and my great grandparents among those.

They aren't all trustworthy, so be careful if you go hiking in their habitat. They occasionally attack people.

Well, you've seen a part of my country that I haven't yet but already have a plan to, once traveling is safe to do again. I've never been to B.C.

You're lucky he wasn't like Yogi Bear and wanting your picnic basket. :rofl
Told a Canadian farmer "I survived a scary bear encounter"
Described the bear to him, height, shape, color
He said "yeah it sounds like a cub"

I would concentrate on the video types that get some search traffic. Thinking people will subscribe --en masse --to a video channel --all about hoodies --on YouTube is wishful thinking IMHO. More for your own ego and marketing benefit. How are sales from the videos BTW?

I like zip ups best
I mostly do, now. I like the ones without zippers but I have a shoulder that dislocates easily, so the full-zip is safer for me these days. Don't have to worry about getting it half pulled over my head or out of one sleeve and have to go the emergency room like that. :D

I have one with snaps but no hood. It looks like a cotton fleece baseball jacket or a varsity jacket take off.
Huh, don't think I've seen one of those.

Growing up in the Mountains of California I learned that when I see a bear, get the hell out of dodge cause mama bears don't think twice and don't mess around.
.. and was me thinking of taking that bear cub's hand and walking it cheerfully back to it's mamma bear then offering the bear family a 15 kilo bucket of Dutchman's Gold in return for safe passage back to my truck

@SEOBlogPosts

Well done for reaching 20 subs
Your videos are gaining traction --> 7,000+ channel views
Can't stress enough how important this is
You are laying the groundwork for your future success
Most people will have quit by now, but pay the quitters no mind
Keep going at your current pace

Commission is inevitable !!

Have you considered monetizing your videos with Google AdSense?

@SEOBlogPosts

Well done for reaching 20 subs
Your videos are gaining traction --> 7,000+ channel views
Can't stress enough how important this is
You are laying the groundwork for your future success
Most people will have quit by now, but pay the quitters no mind
Keep going at your current pace

Commission is inevitable !!

Have you considered monetizing your videos with Google AdSense?
Thank you! I have been wanting to post but I've been feeling so down and sick since the 30th when I got my 2nd dose of moderna vac.

The first was like nothing. My shorts for my rheumatoid arthritis hurt worse and made me feel worse.

This 2nd dose kicked my ass. Today is the first I've been out of bed aside from puking. Its also the first ive been able to eat or drink anything, which isnt good cause I'm already under 100 pounds as it is with this RA. I'd hate to see my weight now lol. Its kinda windy so I think I'll stay on the porch

As fsr as adsense, I need to devote some time to figuring that out. I have a few issues one with adsense itself and the other with video lenght.

Adsense I cant get into the account I had before my first marriage almost 15 years ago. I have no access to anything besides the personal info in the acciunt like ssn and old addresses and such as well as thw old publisher ID. All I find online or on google are run arounds and bs no solution.

Google Pittsburgh offices arent far away.

Nothey get good w, I'm noticing that most of my views are coming from yt "shorts". These little 10 sec. Videos fit in well with the shorts but are to short in length to be monetized. I hear optimistic talk about it happening. In the future.

I struggle with the thought of changing the length. Will I sacrafice views and subscribers if I try and extend the length to earn from only views. I almost think that account views, subscribers and engagements like likes and comments would end up being more valuable

But yeah I keep telling myself its only been a month and a half the encouragement helps alot :)

You're doing so well
Are you getting searches/impressions for queries including the word "simpson" or "simpsons"?
Google Search Console will show you this data
I have just checked monthly Google US search volume with Ubersuggest
  • 'simpsons hoodie' (3600)
  • 'bart simpson hoodie' (1900)
  • 'the simpson hoodie' (590)
  • 'homer simpson hoodie' (260)
I think there's enough volume for you to attack this sub-niche
Plus you are already ranking web pages, images and videos for 'bart simpson hoodie'

This is 5th page of Google

5th-page-of-google.png

This is 37th image on Google

37th-image-on-google.png

This is 2nd video on Google

2nd-video-on-google-videos.png

You're doing so well
Are you getting searches/impressions for queries including the word "simpson" or "simpsons"?
Google Search Console will show you this data
I have just checked monthly Google US search volume with Ubersuggest
  • 'simpsons hoodie' (3600)
  • 'bart simpson hoodie' (1900)
  • 'the simpson hoodie' (590)
  • 'homer simpson hoodie' (260)
I think there's enough volume for you to attack this sub-niche
Plus you are already ranking web pages, images and videos for 'bart simpson hoodie'

This is 5th page of Google

View attachment 19065
This is 37th image on Google

View attachment 19066

This is 2nd video on Google

View attachment 19067
So for the the last 30 days, 11 clicks, 1.2k impressions.

MI
Back