The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My First Affiliate Marketing Journey in Fashion.

Suggest a free Ubersuggest account? (or any other free SEO software)
Track your top 10 Simpsons hoodie keywords
You'll notice improved rankings if you focus on Bart, Homer, Maggie and Lisa

Suggest a free Ubersuggest account? (or any other free SEO software)
Track your top 10 Simpsons hoodie keywords
You'll notice improved rankings if you focus on Bart, Homer, Maggie and Lisa
I have one but I'll admit I haven't used it to its full potential. I usually use it to figure out how to word descriptions, titles, and such so I haven't really gone deep into using it for tracking. Since it compelled you to upgrade to pro, I definitely should take a deeper look!

I have noticed Lisa is pretty popular too. I always thought she was cool too lol

I think something is up with my Yoast plugin. Should I reinstall it? I waited a few days to see if an update came out but nothing yet.
Today it says 0 visits again which I know isn't correct because I've had like 12 affiliate clicks. The other counter satisfy shows 270 visits today.
screenshot-16.png

screenlshot.png

I like zip ups best. Like an old style cardigan sweater. Adjust a bit with the temperature.
Damn zippers are crappy on some of them. I have one with snaps but no hood. It looks like a cotton fleece baseball jacket or a varsity jacket take off.

270 visits --> You see, it works

Your site ranks at 63 on Google for 'coolest hoodies'
US Google search volume for that query is 49,500/mo
You should be very happy to get on the ladder !! WELL DONE !!
Now track that query and actively climb the ladder
If you don't want to track it just look it up in Search Console every so often

Use the exact words "coolest hoodies" in EVERYTHING you do
COOLEST HOODIES AT COOLESTHOODIES.COM
Use all 3 hashtags --> #coolesthoodies #coolest #hoodies

You can reinstall Yoast
But make sure to re-apply all your settings immediately after the reinstall
Otherwise this will negatively affect your Google rankings

Monitor your keyword rankings
it's worth it ..
  • # 11 --> 'let the lord be with you hoodie' (590/mo)
  • # 23 --> 'puerto rico hoodies' (1,000/mo)
  • # 36 --> 'cheshire cat hoodies' (720/mo)
  • # 51 --> 'led hoodies' (720/mo)
  • # 55 --> 'bart simpson hoodies' (1,900/mo)
  • # 62 --> 'lisa simpson hoodie' (480/mo)
  • # 63 --> 'baby shark hoodie' (480/mo)
The main thing I recoommend is to improve your product pages
See what's going on with your competitors (top 10) and use that intelligence to inform your content strategy
This will help improve your Google rankings

Idea for your product landing pages & YouTube videos

Title --> Why is the Bart Simpson hoodie cool?
Paragraph --> The Bart Simpson hoodie is the coolest hoodie because (REASON/S)

Add something similar to videos, it will be unique and engage your audience (reason to buy)

Also blog post idea --> Top 10 Reasons Why Bart Simpson Hoodie is Cool?
This could also be a video

Twitter.com/coolesthoodies --> tweet your Bart Simpson hoodie and make it the sticky post (include hashtags #bartsimpson #bartsimpsonhoodie #coolesthoodies #coolest #hoodie #hoodie, maybe that's going over the line but you get the picture)

Just ideas to get your 49,500/mo keyword & keyword variations in use

Last edited:
It's a sad story
Post doesn't say if she was armed?

From Wash P

The agency said the female bear “was teaching its yearlings that humans were a source of food, not something to fear and avoid,” according to a news release.

Maybe we need to start seeing bears as a source of food too !!

They are primarily designed to stop human attackers, but they can also be used in grizzly bears
How close to the bear do you have to get before the taser can be used on it?

Grizzlies are pretty big, I imagine their arms are long.

I forget....are you supposed to run or play dead with grizzlies?

Hey guys. Sorry to leave you hanging! My wife's family is here untill the 4th of June... It has killed my flow a little bit but I'm trying to find time to sit down and do what I need to do.

I do have an update tho on the youtube channel. It just hit 25 subscribers and my affiliate clicks seem to be growing to a few a day now.

I also installed clarity from Bing to track traffic. Its a pretty cool area in the Bing webmaster tools. Spesking of, im also now getting traffic from Bing, Yahoo, Google(multiple domains) and duckduckgo

Hey guys, this family visit really took 100% of my time. I had previously set up some posts to be posted throughout thw trip but the stay was longer that I thought.

I ran out of posts yesterday and ironically, my overdue internet bill went to long and now my WiFi is gone for my desktop so I'm basically screwed lol.

The reason the internet got cut off is because my tax return has been processing for over two freaking months that 3k was supposed to help cover bills but I'm wondering if I'll ever get it. I hope I do soon because my car is also going to be repossessed soon. Then social security sent me a letter saying my $781 monthly disability payment will be reduced to 341 because they never got my last pay stub which I sent a year ago and still have the fax receipt so that also killed us financially. I sent it out already but it will still cause headache and lost funds at some point.had to borrow the 3 dollars to fax it from my in-laws...

Need to come up with how I can get around this and how i can continue with my phone, until my phone shuts off.

This may help it you are in the USA
Most SSA docs can be uploaded now

order prepaid cable if you can find the installation+first month's payment
still you are on the hook --switch carriers on some promo
Thanks, yeah I did sign up for the broadband program and was approved the other day but since the bill is 220 bucks, I have to call them today and see how that works. My 34 bucks a month went to 99 last month. It'll all have to wait untill I get my next ssi or my wife does or tax return comes back someday.

We screwed ourselves by overspending in preparation of the family visit thinking my taxes would show up soon since I did everything through h&r block and last time it was pretty quick but the irs is running around like a chicken with its head cut off so who knows when.

It is what It is lol I just dont want you guys to think I abandoned my project.

TY for mentioning Clarity
I also installed clarity from Bing to track traffic. Its a pretty cool area in the Bing webmaster tools. Spesking of, im also now getting traffic from Bing, Yahoo, Google(multiple domains) and duckduckgo

When life hits at you
You must hit back twice as hard
All these bills are meant to come at once
What can you do to stop your car getting repossessed?
Set up a Go Fund Me
Get a sign on the car gofundme.com/pleasesavemycar
Hey man it's better than walking

All of this is a test of your endurance and your character
Do what you can then pay them all no mind

I've been quietly tracking 30 traffic keywords on your site
Started the campaign 3 weeks ago
Using one of my Ubersuggest accounts
WELL DONE !! Your rankings are improving
Hit me up on the Direct Messages if you would like Ubersuggest report copy

Hey guys. This past month or so has been a interesting time. I've begged and borrowed to keep my internet and hosting going. Tax return is still MIA and was accepted 3-17 and has been pending since. Dodge has placed the car on repo list again and this time I got no backup. I won't mention the other bills.. Ugh.

SSI said they never got my final pay stub from last year so they cut my payment from 794 to 341 a month lol I also got a 5.5k repayment notice as well. I ended up getting that fixed but whatca hassle begging for a free fax from my old employer.

Thru that all my wife didn't know about defferring would lead to a big final payment and she has less than a month to pay 1500 or her car in HI will be picked up too.

Today I had my gallbladder removed. I was having so much pain for the past 4 months and finally figured it out.

It's been a crazy time for sure.

I'll post some stats here shortly my phone is on 3% but youtube is up to 34 subs! So that's cool. Still no sales tho...

I'm still here guys

banners
Back