The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My First Affiliate Marketing Journey in Fashion.

Do you find that's a popular niche?

I've never looked into it, actually, have never sold clothing online. Did sell it offline in the promotional products industry but was never asked for those.

I don't personally know anyone else who owns one at the moment but if it's the start of a trend, that could change.

They would be great to wear over leggings.

So hoody dresses are definitely a thing
www.amazon.com/hoodie-dress/s?k=hoodie+dress
They have quite alot of different/alternative names
That's normally a very good sign of an emerging market
  • hoodie dress
  • workout hoodie dress
  • hoody dress
  • hooded dress
  • hooded sweatshirt
  • pullover hoodie dress
  • knit dress
  • shirt dress
  • pullover hoodie sweatshirt
  • cover-up dress
  • sweatshirt dress
  • sweater dress
  • sweatshirt dress hoodie
  • casual swetshirt dress
  • slim hoodie dress
  • long hoodie
  • casual tunic hoodie
  • basic hoodie dress
  • long hoodie jacket
In Google trends "sleveless hoodie dress" is trending this week
Could be @Graybeard's golden land of "Early Majority"
adoption%20curve.png

There are tons of hoodie "needs" be it dresses, zip-up, pullovers ranging from fishing gear to hunting gear, and casual wear, and hundreds of those in between.

I like this one. Takes care of the hoodie and the mask lol
562.jpeg

Last nite this video had fun. I went to bed and it has 72 views. Woke up and had over 500 more.
mysticalhoodiedress-3-27.jpeg

IDK, they're kinda boring (no offense lol) probably sell well lol

Did you notice the freight charge for those?

I just remembered that hoodie dresses were big in the 70s, I wore a floor length one to a company Christmas party. Difference is that the sleeves were open and wide at the wrist. :D

Did you notice the freight charge for those?

I just remembered that hoodie dresses were big in the 70s, I wore a floor length one to a company Christmas party. Difference is that the sleeves were open and wide at the wrist. :D

It wasn't clothing in the 70's if it didn't have that addition. Everything comes back around in one form or another.

Ok, I have a question.

My video and post descriptions are usually exactly like this.

Hoodie Title: Title of Hoodie #hashtag #hashtag
Buy This Hoodie: Shareasale.com
Hoodie Details: https://www.coolesthoodies.com/product/######

Since I upload these videos, they have had around 1,000 views collectively. My reporting stats say 2 referrers from youtube however my pageviews on the video products have gone up.

What can I do to improve my description for a better click-through ratio?

Ok, I have a question.

My video and post descriptions are usually exactly like this.

Hoodie Title: Title of Hoodie #hashtag #hashtag
Buy This Hoodie: Shareasale.com
Hoodie Details: https://www.coolesthoodies.com/product/######

Since I upload these videos, they have had around 1,000 views collectively. My reporting stats say 2 referrers from youtube however my pageviews on the video products have gone up.

What can I do to improve my description for a better click-through ratio?

Is that all you have in the description below the video?

Are your tags super-targeted?

Do you post your link in the actual video?

Is that all you have in the description below the video?

Are your tags super-targeted?

Do you post your link in the actual video?

Yeah, there were a few videos that I had a short 10 word or so description included with that above but that is normally about it. I spend some time researching hashtags. In the video, the only link that is shown is www.coolesthoodies.com at the end of the video under the logo (see below).

Should I post the exact product URL in the videos as well? A lot to remember and type out. Can I add a clickable link in the video I wonder?

Should I post the exact product URL in the videos as well?

No, too long. Get them to the site, they can look around, maybe find other things they like, too. :)

I would put the direct link to that particular hoodie in the description.

I'm all about encouraging people, hate to say bad things, especially when they try hard to accomplish their goals but....can you make a better video? By better, I mean one that shows more than that one shot of the hoodie. Your video doesn't 'say' anything about it, just shows a picture. Different angles, maybe? Close up of the design, show a person wearing it, mention features/construction or something? Or do you not have access to those things?

Sorry, just trying to help.

I forgot to say that putting information about the hoodie in your description might be helpful. With your keywords, of course. ;)

Wow, those hoodies make a statement, you know they're coming at you! :D

I don't have a Tik Tok account, basing that on the pics.

No, too long. Get them to the site, they can look around, maybe find other things they like, too. :)

I would put the direct link to that particular hoodie in the description.

I'm all about encouraging people, hate to say bad things, especially when they try hard to accomplish their goals but....can you make a better video? By better, I mean one that shows more than that one shot of the hoodie. Your video doesn't 'say' anything about it, just shows a picture. Different angles, maybe? Close up of the design, show a person wearing it, mention features/construction or something? Or do you not have access to those things?

Sorry, just trying to help.

No, don't be sorry, you're good! That's what I'm here for :) You're not learning if your not making mistakes! I wholeheartedly thank all of you for sharing your insights to help better my own knowledge base.

The video, I admit, I can produce something better. In a way, this is almost an unexpected experiment to see how it worked because I had found that quick video creator feature on the Facebook posting options in the business center.

I could quickly create a video from a single image that could get posted to Facebook and Instagram so I figured I would throw them up on youtube too and see what happened.

I'm pretty happy with how videos perform, especially with ranking. I have another channel too for my son, Ma'la'ki's World Link Here where you can see some other videos I've done.

Videos are definitely part of my plan now moving forward because it gives me another access point to my site as well as branding and name recognition because it's such an easy name to remember.

Wow, those hoodies make a statement, you know they're coming at you! :D

I don't have a Tik Tok account, basing that on the pics.

Yeah, the designs are pretty cool (the coolest lol) and endless. I didn't have an account either but my wife posts on TikTok and Snapchat spotlight so I figured I'd do it too lol Snapchat spotlight however didn't accept my video for the spotlight. I was hoping for that because you can hit some tens of thousands of views on that overnight. Be great for pulling people into the domain name if I could get some approved.

Those FB videos sound a bit like video flash cards. I think they're probably great in some places, just not so much for YT reviews.

OMG, your little one is so cute! :) Would take him a while to eat that whole cake, one tiny finger tip at a time. Did you ever get any of it?

Last edited:
I wish I still had my 14 year old used 1960 Coupe DeVille that I bought for $350.00 in my senior year in High School and fixed the body rust. Ran like a raped ape. 65K miles on it :)
For Sale: 1960 Cadillac Coupe DeVille in Tacoma, Washington
look^^ at the price today

That is typical import freight actually low.

I was pricing Solar Panels and by ocean freight it doubled the FOB China --air freight was 190%+product.
USD$77 FOB China $144 landed ocean freight +duty? $224 landed air freight +duty? IIRC
340W sell for about $1/watt These are $0.42/watt/ after duty ((77*.35)+144)/340 $0.50/watt output

Sorry about the off topic...

View attachment 18577

Ok, so when I buy solar panels for my vacation shack in Hawai'i I need to talk to you?

MI
Back