The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My First Affiliate Marketing Journey in Fashion.

@SEOBlogPosts
So you are creating affiliate product videos in house
Then I recommend You Tube Creators Channel
www.youtube.com/c/creatoracademy/videos
If you don't have much time maybe watch 1 video per weekday
After 1 month its 20+ expert videos
Yeah, if I need it for a site project I make it, design it, film it, edit it, write it all myself. I'm the only one trying to prove to my wife that I'm not crazy about affiliate marketing and earning an income online.

Yeah, if I need it for a site project I make it, design it, film it, edit it, write it all myself. I'm the only one trying to prove to my wife that I'm not crazy about affiliate marketing and earning an income online.

It all changes when you start paying bills, it's a very satisfying moment
But I recommend just go at your own pace
Right now you are still learning
Also you are gaining valuable statistics
Honeybadger tip --> make sure all your reporting software is set up correctly, and get as much user browsing data that you can, use this data to make improvement decisions
Success will come in time

It all changes when you start paying bills, it's a very satisfying moment
But I recommend just go at your own pace
Right now you are still learning
Also you are gaining valuable statistics
Honeybadger tip --> make sure all your reporting software is set up correctly, and get as much user browsing data that you can, use this data to make improvement decisions
Success will come in time

It is rewarding. Around 2007 I had created a site called 5dollarbanners.com. It got so popular. I had tons of clients and I was able to not only pay my site bills but have a custom PHP script made for it to conduct business with a backend and shopping. I was also helping my mom with house bills too and eating snow crab legs a lot more often lol It even paid for a 3-week vacation for myself to visit a friend in California, with a rental car. I was living in New Mexico at the time.

I ended up selling the site because I was going insane with the 50+ banner orders I was getting, and I ended up getting married and she wasn't very thrilled about me living in photoshop all day, and night lol. But yeah I want to get back to that but in a much less life-consuming way. Not saying this isn't a lot of work but, this is put in the tons of work to build and then maintain it while it grows. That banner thing was just nonstop with no end in sight.

But anyway, I had come by to talk about The videos I mentioned in the post above, specifically the youtube videos.

It's been 2 days since I uploaded the first video to youtube. I currently have 5 videos running. Check out the numbers below.
3-25-youtube.jpeg

I'm really happy I discovered that "create a video" link in Facebook or I'd not have had quick content to post to youtube and other video sharing platforms.

#1 on the list if you read my previous post is doing well because it has ranked well not only for the title which is an exact match with 140 vol/mo.

It is also ranking 3rd for that match with the last word removed on video search
pph-3-25-video.jpeg

#2 on the list also ranks #1 for its exact match title in video search and on youtube as well as a few other matches.

#3 on the list last I checked ranks as a rich video result on the first page for the title match.

#4 holds the first result for the exact match title in video search and first-page youtube video result but, at the end.

#5 I uploaded about 11 pm last night (3-24) and holds the first result for the exact title and no first page results yet.

I have noticed a slight increase in direct visits as well as had 5 affiliate link clicks yesterday.

As far as the other social media platforms I've uploaded the same videos to FB, and Instagram.

This is the highlight of Instagram
instagram-3-25-e1616690068331.jpeg

Below is FB. I thought I had uploaded other videos but I guess not lol. Have to fix that.

fb-3-25.jpeg

I was thinking of having my wife upload the videos to Snapchat spotlight to see if they get accepted and published. Has anyone used Snapchat like that?

Success does come in time, and I've got lots of that. I'm just impatient lol

Well done, 94 web pages indexed in Google
site:coolesthoodies.com

You have alot of images indexed also
It's a very good sign for SEO
Means Google understands your images, finds them to be relevant

I recommend that you go into Yoast settings
(menu tab is called "SEO")
Remove/replace the word "archives" everywhere
"archives" in titles is a big red flag to Google and users
Says your site is brand new
Maximum 5 minute job

Your top bar looks great
"Hand-Picked Selection of the Coolest Hoodies Available."
Recommend to remove the period (.)
Also consider any other color but red
Red is a danger/warning color

When it comes to posting news
You could start with a "Top 10 Coolest Hoodies" thing
www.championhoodie.com/blog/cool-hoodie/
Once you get going that can evolve into categories
  • "Top 10 Coolest Movie Hoodies"
  • "Top 10 Coolest Sport Hoodies"
  • "Top 10 Coolest Gaming Hoodies"
  • "Top 10 Coolest Army Hoodies"
  • "Top 10 Coolest Vacation Hoodies"
  • "Top 10 Coolest Robot Hoodies"
  • "Top 10 Coolest Pet Hoodies"
That site btw has a great favicon

favicon-32x32.png

Success does come in time, and I've got lots of that. I'm just impatient lol

Define your success, and desect it into milestones
What you are doing now is laying your foundation stones
Keep going, it can only lead to sales & commission
Just needs that 1st sale, then voila!

I recommend that you go into Yoast settings
(menu tab is called "SEO")
Remove/replace the word "archives" everywhere
"archives" in titles is a big red flag to Google and users
Says your site is brand new
Maximum 5 minute job

Your top bar looks great
"Hand-Picked Selection of the Coolest Hoodies Available."
Recommend to remove the period (.)
Also consider any other color but red
Red is a danger/warning color

Implemented your advice @Honeybadger although I didn't change the word archive in the "Prefix for Archive breadcrumbs" box. Should I?

I'm pretty happy with how google has picked the site up. Can't wait to see it next year at this time!

Oh, I also have something like 27 articles I have been working on including "the coolest 25" type articles. I just opened up the excel file I downloaded from answerthepublic.com and then opened up notepad in the smaller version so I could see my keywords and started typing. Going to do that again a few more times then start converting them to posts.

Better than red, but again black as a background is not a positive color
You really don't need to draw attention to the top bar
It's just a welcome message
I recommend placing more emphasis on your logo
Since customers consider your logo to be your brand
You decision, but imho the logo doesn't look right
How about "CH" on a hoodie?

Overall your site is looking really good
Category blocks with images and titles look great

imho the logo doesn't look right

I went back to look because I hadn't even noticed it. I agree with you. It doesn't stand out and is overshadowed by the black bar.

Honestly, I think the site would look fresher and cleaner without that bar. I think I'd only use something like that for a sale notice, or other special announcement.

I'm curious why you don't have an About page or method of contact other than social media.

Better than red, but again black as a background is not a positive color
You really don't need to draw attention to the top bar
It's just a welcome message
I recommend placing more emphasis on your logo
Since customers consider your logo to be your brand
You decision, but imho the logo doesn't look right
How about "CH" on a hoodie?

Overall your site is looking really good
Category blocks with images and titles look great

ok, You see this is why I am enjoying this follow along. Things I have done in the past I'm finding weren't the best ideas, even if it looked appealing to me, it didn't exactly mean it was the right decision.

I will work on a few new logo designs tomorrow.

This is what it would look like right now on a hoodie as a design.

chhoodie.jpeg

Yup, that's exactly what I mean, like/similar to that - black on white.

Edit
- Whoops, when I looked, I was checking out the nav bar, not that one at the very top.

Like @Honeybadger said, something that much bolder than the rest of the page will hog the visitors' attention. Maybe make it a softer colour if you need/want it there?

I decided to take away the color and just go with white, which does look nice.

I went back to look because I hadn't even noticed it. I agree with you. It doesn't stand out and is overshadowed by the black bar.

Honestly, I think the site would look fresher and cleaner without that bar. I think I'd only use something like that for a sale notice, or other special announcement.

I'm curious why you don't have an About page or method of contact other than social media.

I keep forgetting to add the links but I'll do that tonight.

Thank you @Honeybadger and @azgold

You're doing a great job,
As a web designer, I recommend u reconsider your H1 tag placement and style. The "Hand-Picked Selection of the Coolest Hoodies Available" is not in the right place although it helps users to know the website. Another tip is that you have a lot of categories, they're not arranged well and are a bit confusing. Better to have a few main categories and more sub-categories.
Another tip, work on your mobile template, it's a bit wider than the screen.
And most importantly, add a blog.

You're doing a great job,
As a web designer, I recommend u reconsider your H1 tag placement and style. The "Hand-Picked Selection of the Coolest Hoodies Available" is not in the right place although it helps users to know the website. Another tip is that you have a lot of categories, they're not arranged well and are a bit confusing. Better to have a few main categories and more sub-categories.
Another tip, work on your mobile template, it's a bit wider than the screen.
And most importantly, add a blog.

Rezasys, Thanks. I will try and find a place to relocate it to. I think it may have to be in the theme files this time instead of using the built-in editor. I will also work on the cats and mobile template. It is set to full width right now I think.

The blog is on the way. I've been working on writing content and have about 20 articles I can start converting to blog posts here soon.

I thought I'd share an update on this video I had mentioned earlier. I took this screenshot shortly after uploading my youtube video.

white-tiger-hoodie-dress-3-26.jpeg

Hoodie dress?
I did not know that was a thing
22,200 per month according to Neil Patel
app.neilpatel.com/en/ubersuggest/overview?lang=en&locId=2840&keyword=hoodie+dress
I generally stay away from clothing that you need to try out
But as a niche hoodie dress could be a website all on its own
Just irritating some stupid domain hoarders sitting on both domains
I say stupid because a sensible person would be monetizing it
  • hoodiedress.com
  • hoodiedresses.com
Wouldn't play their game anyway
hoodiedresser.com is available for $10

Hoodie dress?
I did not know that was a thing
22,200 per month according to Neil Patel
app.neilpatel.com/en/ubersuggest/overview?lang=en&locId=2840&keyword=hoodie+dress
I generally stay away from clothing that you need to try out
But as a niche hoodie dress could be a website all on its own
Just irritating some stupid domain hoarders sitting on both domains
I say stupid because a sensible person would be monetizing it
  • hoodiedress.com
  • hoodiedresses.com
Wouldn't play their game anyway
hoodiedresser.com is available for $10
Hoodiedresser.com would work. Better that an closet lol

MI
Back