The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My First Affiliate Marketing Journey in Fashion.

It is certainly big for influencers with some of the fashion affiliate programs available.

We have a few marketers here that do well with those programs as well.
Exactly right
Get involved NOW
It's sale season
I've started getting $10, $20 and $30 payouts lately
This past week
Start now

@SEOBlogPosts
are you still working on the coolesth
It's still there but I've had to make some changes in my life and how I spread around my time.

A few months ago, my ex-wife had the lion's share of custody of our 2 boys given to her during our divorce. I found out later that her lawyer, my lawyer, and the judge would often have lunch together and were all great friends. But anyway, I guess her life had fallen apart after meeting a new boyfriend who got her into heroin, fentanyl, and meth.

One day, I ended up getting a very vague call from the state police. They wouldn't tell me the reason for the call but asked me a lot of personal questions and questions about my ex-wife's family. I figured something very bad had happened because the police are not going to call an ex-husband asking about family members and birthplace.

Almost as soon as I hung up with them I got a Facebook message from a neighbor telling me If I know what is going on because there are dozens of cops and a coroner and she had just seen them bring out a body in a bag on a stretcher.

I called the state police back and still, he wouldn't tell me what happened but when I told him the information I had, he said he couldn't comment but did say that the information I had was correct and that it did concern my ex-wife and they were unaware of the location of the kids.

Now this story gets really long and includes a 1 am rescue from their bedroom window by a friend's father 3 weeks prior to her being found dead in her bedroom having suffered mixed toxicity overdosed. Her mother told me she had 4 different drugs in her system including heroin and fentanyl.

The boys were at a friend's house and were already involved with social services were aware of the situation. Why I was not made aware I still am unclear about.

But this resulted in my wife and I now have them full-time along with our 2-year-old, 2 dogs, and 2 cats. Thankfully we have 3 bedrooms, unfortunately, the entire house is like 900sf haha so things got tight real quick.

It's been really rough on us because they had nothing of value to their names. anything that had value even stuffed animals was sold for drugs and anything that was actually in the house is a total loss because the house is not accessible due to the fentanyl contamination. The house was a destroyed mess I'm told. It looked "ransacked" and destroyed so I assume the owner will have to destroy it. Previously she had a shed fire that destroyed a ford excursion that was parked near it and melted the entire backside of the house.

My mother has been there to help financially but it's not easy on her. her money only goes down and doesn't get replenished so when it's gone it's gone.

It's been stressful for everyone around us. I just don't understand why after all the stories and all the billboards and real-life movies, why the hell someone would stick a needle in their body and know they could die from it moments later. Her death certificate said she died within moments of injection. I was told by the boys she would do it in her master bathroom. They found her just outside the doorway on the floor in the bedroom. just a couple steps she took... so stupid

Sorry I dropped off the radar lol but between everything going on it's been hard to focus on hoodies or even find the time anymore.

I did forget tho that I had made 3 sales for around 30 something bucks last month.

I hope all of you are doing well and that you have an outrageously awesome year! If you have any ideas let me know.

-Justin

Sad and compelling experience for you and I offer my humble sympathies SEOBlogPosts.

Once you are settled psychologically, it is advisable to stay busy with you business. It has worked for me through tragedy and helped me heal.

banners
Back