The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My CPA Mobile journey to 100$/Day

UPDATE:
hi it's been a long time since i updated this thread you might think that i give up but not yet i'm still here till i reach my goal (100$/day), but during the past months i was very busy with other thigns and exam,school project ....,so i decided to stop everything and start once Holiday's beguns.
so last night i lunched some campaigns with mobidea and here are the results:
View attachment 9746
so i made $3.66 from $5.403 wich is a good result for a testing phase.
i'll update this thread with more info about my campaigns ASAP
you are in school ?

UPDATE:
So the last month was very awesome i kept on sending more traffic to the smartlink but when it comes to optimzing things get harder you don't know if you cut this or that source or placement and some days you get good ROI and some times you don't so here is the stat from 16 to 31 july
1.JPG

so i've spend = $188
Revenue = $196.37
Profit = $8.37
as you can see my ROI is very low but not red and this is because that one country was peforming very well for the first week and then it didn't so i tested more country and when you'r testing it's very normal to lose money .
right now i have 5 countries with + ROI and testing 4 other also .
what i'll do next is to try a new traffic source to scale the winning coutires any suggestion :)

Also following on this. Been looking to get into CPA mobile as well and testing a bit in terms of traffic and offers.

hope its doing great i do have some couple questions

1. Are you still using adplexity for landing page or you have created your own?
2. what cloaker are you using?
3. can i ask for your traffic source?

MI
Back