“Adsterra”/ “CPA
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My 2017 Journey - with Facebook Banter

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by badboy_nick, Apr 5, 2017.

1. badboy_nick

badboy_nick Affiliate affiliate

Hi guys

My plan is to give people some more direct insight into what the heck I'm up to this year in 2017 and provide some regular summary updates as a follow along if there's any interest? I'm not exactly a newbie anymore, but I figured it could provide some good learning material here for others and probably even some of the more advanced affiliates?

Also - would any of you also be interested in seeing more of a "day to day" insight into what I'm up to besides crunching numbers and tweaking campaigns every day to add some extra spice to it? Like everyday stuff that would be less relevant here but might still be interesting - from cruising to the local coffee shop, getting smashed on Fridays and a bit of lad banter? (I.e. via Facebook so it doesn't clog up the thread?).

Could be fun but wanted to ask first ;) So do let me know what your preferences are and what would be of most interest as a spicy Follow Along/Online Journey?

Nick

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    game333, shi chan and Daily Earnings like this.
  2. Voluum
  3. Seems like it will be an interesting journey, I'll be following! :)

shi chan likes this.
  4. Puppet Master

Puppet Master Member affiliate

It would be amazing to see your journey! Anyway, are you just doing FB WH lead-gen?

5. badboy_nick

badboy_nick Affiliate affiliate

Ha I've never been to Vietnam - but I know some folk who's been and the stories are very identical to "The Hangover" movies :D

Nick

RyanH likes this.
  6. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

MI