The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My 1000$ A Day Adwords Campaign on 7Search

Man, you are doing great brother. It's really rare to build a profitable campaign successfully from 7search in my opinion.

1.jpg2.jpg

The Screenshots Attached.

This has the potential to be quite an inspiring case study. As mentioned above, would like to be able to see the screenshots a little better (especially with my failing eyesight!).

I'm just at the very beginning of this PPC road, so any element of success is inspiring. I try hard to block out the negativity and focus on the positivity.

Very much inspiring indeed. I just want to know, is it free sign up offer with few fields? You have very good conversion rate bro. Congrats.

Quick question, how are you able to direct link an offer on adwords? i thought they hated affiliates? or are you using a landing page?

What kind of offer is it? $6+ per lead sounds great.

Yup. It's possible to direct link on Adwords. I did it in past, but ended up with a permanent ban. Email, zip submits and plain data entry pages won't work either. Try at your own risk and make sure you're not contacting them for support. The only thing I did wrong was to email them for extra help. My bad! ;D

banners
Back