The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My 1000$ A Day Adwords Campaign on 7Search

Isn't direct linking on AdWords not allowed? I thought they could ban you for that.

Also - how are you generating so much income from so few leads? CPA offers usually give about $1-2 per conversion, it looks like you're making closer to $4-6 per conversion. That's pretty awesome. Are you just choosing offers with higher payout?

you will surely get Volume problem on 7S,simply because there is no match of adwords and 7search is much more small network then adwords which is a giant in SEM>

You won't do 1000$ a day, but that's a good ROI, probably worth it to let it run.

can u tell us which offer or offers u r running...??? coz i tried many offers (email, zip code, weight loss, dating) but got baddest result on 7search.. . kindly tell us offer name and offer category in 7search... plz............................

can u tell us which offer or offers u r running...??? coz i tried many offers (email, zip code, weight loss, dating) but got baddest result on 7search.. . kindly tell us offer name and offer category in 7search... plz............................

M running software .
That's all I can say..;)

excellent! and thanks for the update. what percentage of your results have come from 7Search traffic and what percentage from Adwords traffic?
it will be interesting to see how you scale these campaigns to take them to the next level earnings-wise.

excellent! and thanks for the update. what percentage of your results have come from 7Search traffic and what percentage from Adwords traffic?
it will be interesting to see how you scale these campaigns to take them to the next level earnings-wise.

All the stats are from 7search ...This is a 7search case study.
NONE ARE FOR ADWORDS

Great earnings so far, is there anyway you can scale this up on 7search or will you move it onto another platform?

WOW !!! am short of words...you seem to have mastered your game !!! Am still trying to see if i can get something off the ground...

That's good stuff.. I Stopped all my 7s campaigns because I wasn't getting volume. Was making profit but at the same time, ran out of money.. LOL

You should definitely try Adcenter..

Just create a 1 page blog with some content about your offer, get a $25 adcenter coupon and test and see where it goes.. I'm running a few offers on Adcenter.. Nothing spectacular yet but still holding on

That's good stuff.. I Stopped all my 7s campaigns because I wasn't getting volume. Was making profit but at the same time, ran out of money.. LOL

You should definitely try Adcenter..

Just create a 1 page blog with some content about your offer, get a $25 adcenter coupon and test and see where it goes.. I'm running a few offers on Adcenter.. Nothing spectacular yet but still holding on

Thanx for the advice appreciate it:)

Sure. Will post in sometime!
Apparantly there are non believers everywhere :)
Far from non believing man, i would just like to know more about the campaign and approach! How many keywords? Tracking? which network? vertical? etc?

banners
Back