The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

MSN launch their new search engine

Fingers crossed OWG,
I wonder if it will go with a bank or a whimper. I am not changing my default search engine yet, I will test drive it for curiosity sake.

Bugger I thought today was Thursday :) on a good note, that means I am way ahead of my work for the week. Wondered why I have been working so hard, I lost a day LMAO

Paul,
But you and OWG are saying the same thing, in UK its Wednesday today and it will be Thursday tomorrow :)

Opps,
looks like Paul is correct, OWG and I live in different planet with different time and date :(

Trust me, I know how it feels not to know what day it is. And I'm sure many in the same field can share the same experience lol. :fan1:

Hi OWG,
MSN is hoping to do to Google what they did to Yahoo with this
new search engine. Tall order or what do you think?

Rumor has it MSN may be using some of Google's techniques/technology.

Go to webmasterworld.com to see the rumors a flyin :D

Microsoft have done it before, keep in mind they first did for Lotus office with their own, despite Lotus being the better. Then they did for netscape with IE. MS have a hsitory of coming from behind to dominate a marketplace.

I really like the new search algo and interface. I like the way you can sort of customise it also. But I feel that a bigger threat long term is likely to come from A9.com they are way ahead in personal search. although google are playing with it. labs.google.com/personalized

seems microsoft is aiming on google for everything now. Another battle after microsoft and netscape.

MI
Back