The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

More questions than answers

dean61uk

affiliate
:)I'm not quiet a newbie but I've got 11 sites that I want to get traffic to but I'm coming up with more questions than my brain can deal with. I cannot write blogs,I need to organize a landing page for all my sites which do have e-books but I cannot understand how to get it off the ground because my list is nil plus the list is the mainstay of everything. writing follow-up e-mail for my Aweber is not easy take a look at my picture it's hard to write as this has taken me over 20 minutes to put together any help would be greatly received.:confused:

You might consider outsourcing the writing for your sites, which will free you up to tackle other issues such as building your list and figuring out how to execute your overall vision for your business. I'm sorry I don't have specific suggestions as to where to find a good writer, but I'm sure others will be along with input. :)

I agree with Laura. Seems like you're in a perfect situation for outsourcing the writing you need done. There are lots of hungry writers out there. Start with doing a Google search for freelance writers. Hope this helps.

Dean, to me it looks like you may be way too scattered to get anywhere. My advice is to do niche marketing and keyword research to determine the best ONE of your 11 sites to focus on. Put all your efforts into getting that one site built up with content and traffic. Don't worry about list building right now. Nothing is going to happen until you start getting traffic. To get free traffic from the search engines concentrate on keyword research to write (or contract out) articles that people in that niche would be attracted by. Spend some time learning SEO too.

Check the niche marketing stickies for how to pick the best niche.

I agree with the previous posters. :)

Outsourcing.. I know many non-english, not very good english writing, marketers that outsource what they aren't good at and focus on what they are. It's a great approach.

And as Linda said, if you spend too much time trying to make your websites perfect and getting all those profit systems and funnels in place, with no traffic or plan how to get traffic you are sort of putting the cart before the horse. Get the basics up, start building good content and a good experience.. start getting traffic and THEN work on the rest over time..

I'd tell anyone to spend more than 50% of their time working on traffic or link building..

It's alright to have a lot of sites, but prioritize what you have by potential.. use a spreadsheet and list out the strengths of each. Based on keyword research, which do you think has the most potential? Rate them somehow. Which has the best product/services to promote.. and the best numbers there - based on network stats which converts well or has a good selection of aff programs?

Then get started.. focus on the one with the most potential, build links, traffic.. once you have the built up work on converting that traffic into something beneficial.

If you do build a list right away, keep it basic at first.. have some sort of incentive to get signups, but you don't need a 100 follow ups right away or to perfect the funnel.. you don't have anyone signing up! Expand it over time and test offers etc 'after' you have traffic and are converting subscribers.

Good Luck with Your Project!!

Cheers for your help I've got 3 main sites that are interesting so i'll look into promoting those, anything that you guys can help me with is great.

i agree with you, better if you might consider outsourcing the writing for your sites, which will free you up to tackle other issues such as building your list and figuring out how to execute your overall vision for your business.

banners
Back