The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile Traffic Source

cashxpress11

affiliate
What the best way to promote your website using mobile traffic? I have make money online niche site. I dont have tons of money but i want better conversion than PPC marketing than 7search
Thanks

What the best way to promote your website using mobile traffic? I have make money online niche site. I dont have tons of money but i want better conversion than PPC marketing than 7search
Thanks

Hi @cashxpress11 , great question. 7Search is a traffic source than can be mastered with a little work. It isn't a primary traffic source for PPC search traffic, but it is cheap and makes for an excellent training platform for new marketers and marketers that haven't developed an expert level with PPC. Many give up on it because they simply don't become an expert with their tracker and don't learn about partner blocking and day parting as well as they should. These are skills that everyone needs to develop for any traffic source and your tracker is the tool that spins up the magic data for us to make the decisions that result in profitable campaigns. When you learn to master a secondary or tertiary traffic source as well as your tracker, then your skills will easily transfer to a primary source of traffic where your daily spend with magnify by ten fold and more.

If you feel your skills are ready for prime time with tier one PPC traffic, them hop on over to Google AdWords and Bing/Yahoo for those more reliable and more expensive clicks.

MI
Back