The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile Pop Journey 2017 - Finally Green

-43% ROI so far today. Noting down profitable placements.

For 1 offer, 0.32 payout. What should I spend today for noting placements. Tomorrow I will run only those profitable placements and should be green. I think xD

-43% ROI so far today. Noting down profitable placements.

For 1 offer, 0.32 payout. What should I spend today for noting placements. Tomorrow I will run only those profitable placements and should be green. I think xD
do you think white list campaign will works in RON !.

do you think white list campaign will works in RON !.

Do you mean, I should whitelist placements that works in RON? I don't get what you mean, if you mean that, then yeah that's what I am doing. Then will run on only the profitable placements..

How many profitable placements is too little?
So far I have 12 profitable placements, should I whitelist them all and run only those to see what happens?

BAiDfz-VQ3atMYH3cOc7MA.png

Not sure if this is enough evidence to just limit to those placements. Or should I and see what the volume is like?

EDIT: after being top bid, traffic is shit, so I guess I need to cut bad placements rather than whitelist good ones. Any advice on this guys?

Last edited:
EDIT: after being top bid, traffic is shit, so I guess I need to cut bad placements rather than whitelist good ones. Any advice on this guys?
you still can try whitelist .
leave the original campaign running , and black list the good placements in it .
and then create white list campaign targeting only that good placements, so you can't bid against your self, and see if that works or not .
but in your white list campaign try to bid the highest .
let's see what's Going to happen

leave the original campaign running , and black list the good placements in it .
and then create white list campaign targeting only that good placements, so you can't bid against your self, and see if that works or not .

Thanks for the reply, will set this up now and postback results tomorrow when finished.

6VMaiZc8RfmhUzTrvcW6Tg.png

For me being top bid, that's low impressions, but heard previously to ignore, so I'll see how it goes. Top bidder is 0.10... So I bid 0.1001

Might be too high bid, but good to get some data. The offer payout is only 0.32 is the bid a good idea or not. But, I'm just getting familiar with how this all works. Thanks for your input, noted down within my strategy I'm sticking by till profitable.

I think after this, if I can't get it green then get rid of the offer and start testing bunches of others? Or is there still testing to do.

Last edited:

0JzMqgGyQbGAD7Cwk7AQdg.png

So it seems RON performs a bit better.

So I've decided to cut the offers. Not converting well enough.
Now took 5 from a network and 5 from another network, see how it goes

So I've decided to cut the offers. Not converting well enough.
Now took 5 from a network and 5 from another network, see how it goes
You need to use CPI offers that convert on free signups. I tried exactly the same you are doing at the moment. Maybe you would like to chat at skype and share results? I can give you an offer which will make you break even or at least do much better than in your last screenshot ;)

You need to use CPI offers that convert on free signups. I tried exactly the same you are doing at the moment. Maybe you would like to chat at skype and share results? I can give you an offer which will make you break even or at least do much better than in your last screenshot ;)

Sure, what's your skype? Can't seem to PM you.

Hey it's funny how you are going from FB to pops. Most people do it the other way around as FB is usually the more consistent and stable platform. Pops are very volatile and typically more difficult to find consistent profits in. The mods over at stm often say pops is good for starting out and learning the ropes but the goal should be moving over to fb/native.

Hey it's funny how you are going from FB to pops. Most people do it the other way around as FB is usually the more consistent and stable platform. Pops are very volatile and typically more difficult to find consistent profits in. The mods over at stm often say pops is good for starting out and learning the ropes but the goal should be moving over to fb/native.

Really? Damn, well Facebook is very inconsistent (for me) especially with having to rely on third parties for facebook ad accounts. Random bans, post deletions and so on. Nevermind, I'm still using FB but like 90% of my work is for pops. I'll see how it goes, not putting all my eggs in 1 basket, but atleast if I give pops all I've got, I can say I've had success with that too.

So today I'm running sweeps. 1 Traffic source, 2 offers, 4 different LP's.
So far,
Spend: $13.59
Visits: 13,951
Conversions: 1
ROI: -91%

Let it keep running or look for stuff to cut/optimize/improve?
ZR79uy7pSd6kaD7Pqa_A8A.png

Last edited:
by the way what kind of sweepstakes are you running , win iphone , or giftcard or what ? .
+
what GEO ?

banners
Back