The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

MOBILE Phone Activation

G6App

affiliate
Hello Guys.. Wanted to ask does anyone of you Can help me on how to set up affiliation on mobile phone Only (android) that is really paying and running smooth 100%..i hope its detailed.. Thank you soo much.

Hello Guys.. Wanted to ask does anyone of you Can help me on how to set up affiliation on mobile phone Only (android) that is really paying and running smooth 100%..i hope its detailed.. Thank you soo much.

Are you asking how to promote an affiliate offer for mobile android?

Do you have a niche selected?
Do you have offers selected?
Do you have a traffic source selected?
Do you have landing pages ready to promote?

paying and running smooth 100%
Nothing in life is a sure thing will you settle for 80% ;)
You can start with some product and find the market for it, or; find the market and introduce a product to it.
All the rest is a funnel process to a touch point and a conversion (a sale) that you will get paid for. <<<that comes next.

Nothing in life is a sure thing will you settle for 80% ;)
You can start with some product and find the market for it, or; find the market and introduce a product to it.
All the rest is a funnel process to a touch point and a conversion (a sale) that you will get paid for. <<<that comes next.
sorry Guys to what you interpret with the things im telling you but what i mean is that do you have a instructional video or diagram to set up all Affiliation apps And Run smoothly on an Android phones. Please specify specially on Huawie Phone.. So that even if im doin a lot of thing you still have a enough time. A specifi App that you will just set to a time Schedule or Choose a specific post or an image The app will do The rest.. It Updates you everytime you check on it the its Widget.. But how about Making A App like that Guys??an Easy install and Easy to run.. And has a AUTO command that would let your choosen supplier informed.. etc.
I hope guys you get my point thats all exclusively on native android phone

I am not sure I understand what you really mean here honestly, it should be something which is totally unrelated to your phone, it's about other people phones be it Android or iOS anyway. And you make them to signup here for everything being done. Nobody will share that!

banners
Back