The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile landing pages

cooperj263

I'm wondering how do you affiliates create your landing pages ? I know there is paid services as unbounced an others. Is there any software that you can download that has drag and click options since I'm no expert in coding. And which one would be the best ?

Thanks,
Joshua Cooper

KompoZer

MobiRise

Both are pretty good. However, when you can afford it, I recommend using some good spy tools and have someone at Fiverr, Upwork, or Freelancer make a new version of someone else's successful landers. Don't copy them, make one very similar. Actually make several versions and split test them.

Don't ever rely on just one lander, split test at least five of them.

I plan on using a spy tool to find good landing pages. I'd rather learn how to build them then outsource the landing pages. And yes test test and test

yes nice idea but be carefull , real marketers hide the landers that make them money , and maybe you will find just the non profitable landers if the marketer use a cloacker , spying is not always good . best of luck

yes nice idea but be carefull , real marketers hide the landers that make them money , and maybe you will find just the non profitable landers if the marketer use a cloacker , spying is not always good . best of luck

Yeah, this is true for many. That's why I have additionally always sought out competitors manually while using proxies. Unproductive landers don't usually stay around long either.

MI
Back